Ch. 16.

No Pov

After the dance and a couple of walks in the park, Bill tucked Dipper into the bed and waited for him to fully go to sleep. He needed to be somewhere. The decorated things from couple of hours ago varied. Bill's magic was decreasing quickly. He needed to somehow get more of it. He would turn back into his true form. He went into the NightMare realm to find HectorGon and EightBall at the entrance way. "Aye, Bill. When will we all get our freedom?~" the hexagon on asked. "Oh, yeah~ don't worry about that ole pals, I got it all under control~"

     "You better~" he hissed.
   "So, do you think I can go in the nightmare realm for a bit~ I've been using my powers like bonkers?~" HectorGon hesitated, but soon nodded. He bit into his cigar and stepped aside.

A few seconds later, Bill came out and looked Acute as ever. "Thanks guys!~"
He said as he came back to the dimension. It was already morning and Bill went into the room, climbing into the covers. Dipper awoken and rubbed his eyes. He saw Bill from across the bed, facing him, fake sleeping. Dipper felt a chill and scooted closer to Bill for warmth. "Mmm~" Bill purred from the sudden touch. "?" Dipper looked up to Bill. "Bill, you awake?" Bill faked a yawn and opened one eye, looking down at Dipper. "I am now.." He said, having a little smile. "Oh."

{ ;-; I don't know what to feel. Hope you enjoy the Short af chapter tho...}