Ch. 20.

{ I'm really sorry Bros' for not updating when I said I would, but here's a chapter! }

Ford's Pov

'It's him. It's Bill. After the thirty years, He's back. I know that's him. He's back, he can't keep up his act for long. Peter, doesn't seem to fit his character at all..  So it's quite obvious. He may fool My Family, but he cannot fool me. No, Not again!' I say to myself as I walked back down into the basement, for studying, of course.. I need to find some sort dream catcher. I need to make sure he can't get in here.

Dipper's Pov

"So.." Mabel started. "How'd you two meet?" She said with a playful smile. I looked at Bill, he shrugged. "Ugh. We just met, on the Bus or yeah, whatever.." I said with a faint blush. Mabel smirked. "Well, he's kinda too cute to just find stranded on a bus~" I quirked a brow. 'Ono please don't tell me she's hitting on him..' She turned to Bill, "Names Mabel!" She winked. Luckily Bill isn't into her, I hope.. (All the Bill ships are in here omf xD)
"Nah, Dip! I'm just messing with you.. I would never do that to..." 'Ono she gonna say it..' "BoyFriend~" 'damn she said it.' "MABEL, HES NOT MEH BOI FRIEND!!" I say waved my arms in the air, blushing, my face was basically a tomato. I heard a low chuckle from Bill. I turned to him, glaring daggers. He just looked at me with wide eyes and then fell on the floor, laughing and taking big gulps of breath so he wouldn't die from all the laughing. "OMF, PINETREE! EHAHA! YOU! YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I'M GONNA' DIE.. Not really, but that is cute~" he said wiping a fake tear out his eye, with a red face. "What ever.." I rolled my eyes.. Even Mabel was joining in the laughter.. Oh, well...

{ TimeSkip to remind you that in one of the chapters; I made Dipper grab a soda but then it was soon forgotten when I was writing more into that chapter.. RIP SODA }

"I need a GingerMan, the one I'll feed. The GingerBread Man, the one I'll eat~" Mabel sang as she danced up into the attic room. Dipper cringed and looked back at Bill. "So... Now that you've met my crazy family.. Wanna go and relax somewhere?" Bill smiled and nodded.