Ch. 8. ♡ These human feelings...

Dipper's Pov

          I saw an illuminated light in the darkness.

It was Bill.

"Bill?" I said nearing his glowing aura. No response.
"Bill are you ok?" I tapped his shoulder. Now I realized it. He was trembling.
"Bill, are you okay?"
"........" No response still.
"I- I don't know what's happening to me..." He sobbed. I gasped and went to his side.
"What do you mean?"
He hiccuped.
I raised a brow. Bill looked at me.
"It's your fault, I know that for damned  sure." "What?! What did I do?" I shot at him.
He just hugged his knees.
"You're making me soft. You're making me feel emotion... You're making me love." He hiccuped again.

           'Wait what?!' I screamed in my head.

He glared at me and put his hands to his face. Crying louder then before. His yellow illuminated glow went straight to yellow to a gloomy light blue. I can now see his true emotion. It was sadness. (Lol it's Will :3)

"What do you mean?" I asked.
" I mean, I-I... I l-love you PineTree.."
His eyes were red and glossy, from all the crying.
"Ever since you arrived and I saw you.."
He hiccuped. "And... I missed you when you left..." He looked up at me. I was filled with shock.

"I know I'm not human. I know I can't feel anything besides what I put upon people....(pain) But this, this is a new feeling." I pulled his chin up so he'd look at me. "You love me?" He slightly nodded.

"Don't think that I'm some super duper Know-it-all demon Dorito that wears clothes and wants to take over the human race." (Well, sorry to break it to you bill, but that's exactly what you are  :T )

"Of course not?" Dipper said unsure.
"Anyways can you tell something is different?" I questioned.
"Your clothes..."
"And..?" I smiled.
Bill leaned forward and took in some air, blushing. "And you're clean." "Mhm!" Bill laughed nervously.

"So...Why did you leave?" Bill said worriedly, turned slightly back to his natural yellow color, feeling a lot better then before. "Oh, I went to go get food, remember?" Bill shook his head 'no.' "I don't remember...but I remember you leaving..and you took quite some time.." Bill blushed.

"Anyways.. Can you tell me what the hieroglyphic says so we can get out of here quicker?" Bill nodded but then frowned. He arose from the ground with his Egyptian silk robes and went to the wall. His cane kept him walking as he slowly made it to his destination.

Bill's Pov

I smirked, this boy can believe anything I tell him. I don't really love him, well I do but don't get in the way emotions. He made it to the wall and said to the man. "PineTree, you'll need to cover your eyes." I said blankly. I turned my head to look back at him and he did what I said. I turned back to the wall and said the ritual.

I can feel my body being lifted as I say the words of the old. Everything went very bright. When it stopped I opened my eyes and Dipper was lying on the ground. This is really dangerous for a mortal like him. I picked up his body and placed it onto a siles pillow I made appear. 'Dipper looked so cute when he was knocked out- What am I saying?! I'm a dream demon for god sakes!!' I said inside my head. 'These Stupid humans feelings!!' I said sighed and awaited for Dipper to regain his conscious.

(Done with this Ch, I'll keep writing! Aaaaa, moody Bill xD )