Ch. 21 Caught!!

{ Fluff?! Ono!
Ok, so the picture above is not mine.. Just to make things clear.... Enjoy ;D }

        3rd Pov

          "So... Now that you've met my crazy family.. Wanna go and relax somewhere?" Bill smiled and nodded. "Okay then." Dipper curved his lips into a small smile and sat on top of the couch. Bill sat next to him. "So.." "Hm..? Yeah, PineTree?" Bill asked, being a bit distracted of Dipper's scent. "What do you wanna do?" Bill smirked and leaned in, "I know what I wanna do~" Dipper looked at the corner of his eye, turning his head toward Bill.Only to be pushed down against the other arm rest of the couch. Dipper gulped, "Bill, You're serious?" Dipper whimpered out, Bill purred heavily, nodding.

          Bill went down with Dipper, cupping his cheeks and pressing his lips against Dipper's soft ones. No, it wasn't a passionate kiss. No, it was just a kiss with them kissing, taking stops and going again. Bill had licked Dipper's lip for entrance, but Dipper playfully denied. Bill smirked and slid his hand down to Dipper's pants, almost to the second layer of fabric until Dipper gasped and Bill took advantage of that opportunity. He stuck his tongue into Dipper's mouth and left every place untouched.
Dipper tried as hard as he could to keep in a moan. But failed. Sadly, they were not alone.

        Ford's Pov

         'That's it.. I heard a moan. Am I crazy? I think not. Sure I was stuck in a different dimension for thirty years straight, but come on. They better not be making demon babies.. I swear to God. Wait but.. Dipper's male..
Still this is my house!! I'm going up there!' I raced up the stairs and put in the code in, unlocking the passage way. I stared as Bill and Dipper were on the couch. Bill had a good amount of power over Dipper. Nipping at his neck and gnawing his jawline. That player! (OmfFurdIshJelly.OOOOH)

Another love bite left onto my great nephew. "Hey!" I called out, Bill looked up blushing like hell and so did Dipper. "Great uncle Ford?! What're you doing here?! I'm! Im so sorry!" Dipper said, blushing hard like a tomato. "How dare you touch my great nephew in that way.. And in MY house!" Bill got off Dipper and helped him up. "Hey, Bill while you're at it go ahead and get my niece into that action. "Grunkle Ford!? What the Fuck?!" Dipper yelled. I don't want that fuckin' demon in my house! I want you--" I pointed at Bill. "--Outta my house before sunrise!!"

Dipper's Pov

My lip quivered, with sadness. I looked at Bill. He had turned back into his demon form and touched my cheek. His eye half lidded. "I'll see Ya later, Kid.." He said and opened a portal and it closed right after he entered. I stood there in total shock and disbelief.

(Awkward..)