Chapter IV

Percy POV:

Percy woke up.
I mean, who wouldn't wake up? We all do.
So he woke up. Nothing new. Except for the lack of noise in the building. Percy currently lived in a penthouse(lucky him)and usually could hear his neighbors downstairs. But all he heard that morning was silence.
Percy quietly got out of bed and creeped towards the kitchen, porn in hand. It wasn't his sword, but he  felt weird without a pen in his hand or pocket.
When he reached down the stairs and into the kitchen, he almost dropped his own.
"Hey percy."
It was Bianca! But how was she here? He thought he died! He didn't realize he'd spoken proud (like most people apparently) until he heard Bianca giggle.
"Yes , we'll..."
He waited for a response from her.
"Your not going to leave until I give a response, are you?"
Percy shook his head. Bianca sighed. "Fair enough."
Bianca began to explain how Hera had talked to Hestia about accompanying her to the underworld to bring back one of the dead." She paused for a second to let percy digest all of this. Percy make a fake thoughtful face and said, "I'm assuming it was successful then?" "Yes."
There was an awkward silence the broken by Bianca,"Do you-want some breakfast?" She pitted sheepishly at the plate with eggs and bacon.
Percy smiled at her,"Sure, I'll eat some eggs and bacon."

This felt so freaking short.
Mainly because it was less than 244 words, but yeah. I'm sorry for the wait. My next change will most lily be chapter 3, but don't expect it So soon. Expect it in like a couple months only for it to be a creaky added paragraph or 5.
I'm going to keep the chapters I'm going to edit how they are and edit them in my notes so, so that you guys don't have to get posed at me for leading a blank chapter
Bye.