Chapter XII: Solangelo

Bianca POV:
She was with her brother.
She never thought she would see him again.
But she felt empty.
Percy had given everyone their own room. She had her own room. Not an exception. She looked out the window.
She had new friends.
But she still get empty.
She looked at the moon. So pretty. She used to watch it every night to fall asleep.
She knew it wasn't only her who felt like this.
Her brother did to.
She felt like she needed love with her. She knew that she used to be hunter. But at the time, she didn't like anybody.
Until now.
She knew he was still healing. But that didn't stop her from loving him.
She knew at the time, how she saw how he cared for her, that she had no chance with him. She was another soul who had fallen for him.
Another doomed soul.
For that she joined the hunt. But now, with no longer being part of it. She was free to love.
She knew to keep it a secret, she did it with all the people she felt this way.
Deciding that she couldn't sleep, she went to her brothers room.
"Nico?" She asked.
"Hmph?" He mumbled.
"Can I talk to you?" She asked.
He nodded and they talked the whole night, like how they used to before Lotus Casino.
Nico POV:
Bianca and he had a long talk. He was pretty sure he slept during breakfast. But who could blame him, Bianca came in in the middle of the night to talk to him.
His eyes felt like they were going to fall. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.
"You seem a little sleepy."
The voice belonged to no other than Piper McLean.
"My sister came to talk with me in the middle of the night." He said.
"What did she talk to you about?" She asked. "Nothing that should concern you." He said simply.
He knew Bianca wouldn't want Nico to tell any odd about her crush on his old crush.
He had found someone else to worry about. Someone else to like. To love.
"Nico, Nico!" Piper said.
"Huh?" Was Nico's brilliant response.
"I was wondering, do you want anyone else to come here?" She smirked when she said the last part which caused him to blush.
"Maybe,..."
"Then go tell Percy."
With that she left.
He got up and went to Percy, who was talking to his sister.
"Hey Percy," he said, "Yeah." Percy responded. "Can I talk to you for a sec." He nodded and Bianca left smirking. "Can you bring someone here?" He asked once Bianca had left. "Sure. Who?" "Will Solace." "I'll tell my mom about it when she gets back."
Nico nodded and left. Later that week he found an angry Will.
"Why didn't you come to the infirmary?" He half yelled.
"I was taken away,..?" He made it sound like a question.
"By who?"
"Hera." The son of Hades said.
"Why?"
"Ask Percy."
"Why?"
"Stop asking the question."
"Why?"
Nico gave him one of his famous glares but with how much he had changed, Will could only laugh.
So to stopping from laughing, Nico kissed him. It was just a peck on the cheek, but it shut Will up nevertheless. The son of Apollo just looked at Nico with a blush.
It took a lot of his will power to stop from laughing. Yet he just shook a little. Giggling. Yeah, you heard me. Giggle. He had changed so much that had started doing so.
"Come on. Let's go see Percy." This time Will didn't argue.

Time skip to christmas

Piper POV:
It was Christmas, and the ones who had a family, got to spend it with them.
But of course,
Percy, Jason, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will, Leo, Calypso, and Bianca didn't want to be left alone.
Why did they feel like if Piper left they would be left alone, she don't know, as she always said when she was a child,
It's one of the greatest wonders of the world.
So because she was the kind person she is, she let them come, on one condition,
"You guys have to behave!"
And that was how the most part of it happened.
Then when they came back from Piper's home, they did Christmas how they always did.
They made a mess of the living room, they played with their presents, and Nico had to cook dinner.
All in all, they got Italian food for dinner, Will helped, which is why the food looks wrong, and they had to eat it. Nico was lucky enough to come up with something quickly,
"I didn't open my presents!' Then he raced out of the dinning room and left them there, eating weird Italian food.
Then Will left to open his presents as well. Once he was gone, they raced to the trash and dumped their food in it. Suddenly they heard a yell from the living room.
"We saw what you did!"
They all gave an exasperated sigh. They went to the living room to find a sleeping Nico who's head was on Will's shoulder who was reading a book.
Suddenly Piper took a picture and said something that sounded like "OTP!" Then ran into the room and started yelling
"SOLANGELO FOREVAH!" and started jumping up and down, until she got to her room. Soon everyone started to laugh except Will and Nico.
Will was blushing and Nico who just woke up from a perfect sleep, didn't know what was going on.