Chapter XX

Bianca POV:
When we got out of the store, we meet someone we hoped never to see again.
Annabeth.
The person who broke my boyfriends heart.
She looked at me surprised.
"Y-your alive?"
I nodded, knowing she was going to say this.
"But how.?" Then she looked at Percy.
"You too?" Annabeth asked. "Well, I was kinda hoping for an apology, but I guess I'll never get one." He said.
"You took away my friends! Why would I give an apology to you!" Annabeth yelled.
"Actually, you chose this decision Annabeth." We heard a voice say.
"P-piper?" She stammered.
"Yes. And I guess that talk wasn't very effective." Piper said ever so calmly.
"Hey, what exactly did you tell her?" I asked.
"That she was extremely dumb to cheat on Percy. Who gave freaking immortality for her." She responded.
My eyes widened. He gave up immortality for her. Just so they could be together?
I turned to Annabeth.
"Then you must be extremely dumb to go that."
"Why should you care! Your just another daughter of Hades." She said.
I gave her glare that would make anyone flinch.
"Annabeth Chase! I died on a quest to save you! Even if we only met a couple a seconds!" I yelled.
"Cmon Percy, let's go." We left and got on our car.
Once everyone was on theirs, we left.

--------------tis I, magical time skip---------

We got off our cars and entered the building.
I got to my room and layed on my bed thinking.
Did Percy really give up immortality for her? And why did she decide that, that wasn't heroic enough?
I decided to go to sleep and stop thinking about it. But little did I know,
A dream about was about to happen.

I'm so sorry if it's short (like all my chapters) but I did this in a hurry cuz, well church starts and etc. so forgive me and,
Peace out!