chapter XXII

Percy POV:
Oh my gods.
I was getting a restart in life.
Where I was going to change what mistakes I had made.
This was gonna be fun,...
But when my mom said that the process would happen at night, when we were asleep I was dissapointed.
But, while we were waiting, the girls decided to go to a room. Why? I dunno. They just did.
So now, we were -and by we I mean the guys minus Solangelo- staying in the living room. Bored out of our minds.
"So what are we going to do?" Blond Superman asked.
All of us shrugged.
"Watch a movie?" Asked Frank.
"Nah, Percy would make us watch Finding Nemo again." Jason responded.
"Hey!!" I said. "Well, it's true." Leo admitted.
"You guys are mean."
They all burst out laughing while I was still pouting.
Meanies,...

Piper POV:
I took all the girls in room to discuss what we should talk about. Ever since I saw what Bianca was wearing, I decided to update everyone's clothes.
Wait a minute,...
My Aphrodite side is showing.
This is bad.
I must take me pills.
Ah what the heck, who cares.
"Girls," I said, since there were only girls here, "Do you think we should change styles of clothing?" I said. "I know you're comfortable with the clothes you people are wearing, but other will think differently. So whada ya think?"
"Yeah. Sure." Calypso said.
I could understand that. (Okay, btw I don't focus on clothing, so deal with it) she lived on an island that had no way of connecting with the outside world. And I guess she wanted to feel more, normal. So do we.
After she said that, Hazel agreed, then Bianca, and finally Reyna.
"Well then, let's get started." I said. And that was how we spent the day.