Chapter XVII

Sally POV:
She had gotten the news that Percy was dead and weeped (spelling).
It was a month after Hades had announced it, that Hera had finally decided to tell Sally, Percy's first mom. The one who gave birth to him. Etc.
When Sally got the news that he wasn't dead, she smiled.
"So Percy isn't dead." Sally asked when she invited Hera to her home.
"No, he isn't dead." Hera responded. "Then why did Hades tell everyone he was dead?" "So everyone would not look for him, he is in a safe place with the friends that didn't believe that son of my cheating husband." Hera responded.
Sally only nodded. She didn't know what cheating felt like, but all she knew was that it hurt people, more than you think.
"Where is Perseus exactly?" She asked. "In California." She said simply.
Sally once again had nodded, she knew nothing of California. Only that it had a lot more space that New York.
"How is my son." The expression on Hera's face was enough to put concern on hers.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I forgot to tell you. Perseus is also my son, he accepted my offer on becoming my son. I forgot about you, and asked him without your permission."
"I allow him to be your son. But is he still a son of Poseidon?" She asked. "No, he is not." She replied.
After a moment of silence, Hera asked, "Would you like to see him again?" Sally nodded, but then remembered Paul.
"Will Paul be able to come?" Hera nodded and they left with Paul.
Sally couldn't wait until she saw her son again. Even if it was the last time she did.

Happy New Year!
I decided it wasn't worth doing a chapter on just saying this so I did the chapter.
I'll do this for all holidays and stuff. I'm sorry if I didn't do Christmas.
Peace out!