chapter VI: Christmas

Percy POV:
He had all of his friends here. He had Bianca and Nico who had come in his second day here. Then came Frank and Hazel they had come one week after that and Hazel got to meet Bianca.
It was Christmas Eve and some of his friends and, he couldn't be happier. Then like how Bianca and Nico came, came Leo and Calypso. They looked around and when they saw Percy and the rest Leo ran to them. Calypso looked at Percy, shocked. When Percy saw Calypso, he did the same thing. "C-Calypso,..?" He said, she nodded and then Leo said, "You aren't gonna steal my lady are you,...?" Leo gave Percy a playful glare. Then the room burst out laughing.
"Who wants cake!"
"It better not be blue,..."
"But I love blue,..."
"Now Percy, you shouldn't be starting sentences with the word but."
"But,.."
"NO BUTS!"
Nico gave Percy a glare he hadn't done in months, so because of no practice, Percy gave a laugh. The people in there were just watching the little scene when suddenly they saw smoke in the kitchen. They ran to it to see the food in flames. Smoke around the kitchen. Everyone but Bianca and Calypso, cuz you know they wasn't here when they were battling Gaea and etc. looked at Leo. "I'll get it." He put the food out and Hazel said, "What are we going to eat?" They all looked at Percy. "What?" Percy asked innocently. "You burned the food, you get us new food." Frank said. "Yes general Zhang." Percy gave a salute and went out of the building to go to Wendy's.
When he came back, he meet a complaining Nico. "Why didn't you go to McDonald's." He gave a laugh at Nico's pout and yelled, "I GOT THE FOOD!"
Almost instantly, everyone came around him. "Well,let's eat."