Chapter,... Eh, I stopped keeping count.

Percy POV:
Piper and Jason were out on a date. Yay, nothing to do.
Solangelo was in Nico's room. Frank was trying to keep Hazel from going to the cookie jar.
And Bianca, well, we were playing a board game.
"You loose again, Jackson."
"It's hard!"
"How is Monopoly hard?"
"It just is!"
Bianca burst out laughing. I know, I'm still a seaweed brain, but,...
You know, I got nothin'.
She finally stopped and just laid on the floor.

Haha, I added a picture. Yes, this is how I draw. If you give crap about it, I'm just 11. M'kay?
I looked at her brown eyes. They looked like Nico's, but his had sadness, not full of joy and life like his half-sisters.
"Percy? Earth to Percy? Gods, if you don't stop starring at me, I'll summon the dead on you."
I shook my head and said, "Yeah, like you had the heart to do that."
She put her hand on her chin and thought for a moment.
"I'll have Nico do it."
My eyes widened. If Bianca had a good enough excuse, she could get her brother to do anything for her.
"Okay, I'll stop."
"Good, now do you want to go somewhere? It gets really boring just watching the little scene over there." She pointed towards Hazel and Frank.
Frank had his arm around Hazel, but she looked she was winning.
He turned toward us and mouthed, help me! We just shook our heads and closed the door.
"Maybe to some place we've never been?"
"A different part of America?"
"Which state?"
"Texas,..."
"How do you know about that one?"
"Will you believe me if I said, I just knew?"
I shook my head and waited for an answer.
"I overheard a guy saying his daughter wanted to go to Six Flags. Can you take me there?"
"We'd have two see if anyone is coming with us. Maybe the others want to?"
She nodded.
"I'll go ask my brother and his boyfriend if he wants to go. You, asked Hazel and Frank."
I groaned.

Le timey skip.

After two hours of keeping Hazel from the cookie jar, I told them.
They agreed immediate.
We just left the kitchen when Will, Nico, and Bianca were there. With their bags, ready for this.
"What took you so long!" Bianca whined.
"Long story short. Remember when Frank asked us to help him?"
She made an oh shape with her mouth and dropped the subject.
We packed our bags and left the building that had been our house for awhile. It might be the last time I visit there, so I went to all the rooms.
Bianca said I took hours.
We shadow traveled to Texas.
Not how I thought it would be.
It was extremely hot. It felt like 100°.
"It's hot,..." I heard Bianca complain.
"It was your idea B."
She groaned and we went to ask directions to Six Flags.

"She groaned and we went to ask directions to Six Flags

We entered and bought tickets. We rode rides until it was closing time. We had fun and etc.
It also happened to be the fourth of July.
That was weird. But then, Hera said that time in our home would differ from the rest of the world.
I laid back on the soft green grass of the lake and watched it with Bianca.
This was something I would never forget.