"With our powers combined!" Saith thee chapter 7 and 8

Leo POV:
When he had come back to camp, what he heard was not what he was expecting.
He heard that Percy had betrayed them. Percy Jackson, the Percy Jackson! The guy who's saved the world, not only once, but twice. He heard the story of how this came to happen from some of the campers.
Apparently this new kid came in and claimed he did so many things. He could've been a child of Aphrodite and had charmspeak if he hadn't known better. The kid was actually an unclaimed demigod who claimed his dad was some powerful god...
When Calypso heard, she looked like she was going to kill a man. She went to the kid who mouthed bad stuff about him, slapped him in front of the whole camp and said, "HOE (I'm keeping that there because its fun)DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT PERCY JACKSON, HE WAS A HERO OF OLYMPUS, HIS FATAL FLAW WAS LOYALTY! I HEARD MANY THINGS ABOUT HIM AND DOING STUFF LIKE, THAT, IS NOT WHAT I HEARD!" Yeah,she pretty much yelled.
Meanwhile, the (not sopoor) guy lay on the ground, looking at Calypso as if she was an angel from heaven sent for him...
Leo was ready to put this guy on fire when a bright light surround him, leaving him without proper ground.
Reyna POV:
It had been a month since praetor Zhang left.
And two months since they lost contact with Camp Half-Blood.
Reyna had retired from being praetor and was now in a small house in New Rome. It was a week after Christmas and she was now talking to Jason and Piper. They were the only ones who kept the camps informed about the other. If they were easily tricked by a child, then they didn't want such vulnerable allies. Screw anything with the last two wars, since they couldn't acknowledge it for Percy.
"-and when Leo came back, a girl with brown caramel hair was next to him. A boy, the same one who made the camp betray Percy, mouthed off bad stuff about him. We heard that the girl had yelled, and slapped at him." Jason said. "In front of the camp!" Reyna nodded at Jason's story. "After she yelled at him, there was a bright light around him and the girl. Once the light had faded, they were no longer there." Jason finished.
"So, Leo Valdez came back -with another person- and then disappeared with her?" Reyna asked. They nodded. "And this happened when you guys where gone." Once again they nodded.
Suddenly, a white light surrounded her and she was no longer in her home in New Rome.
She looked around and saw Piper and Jason hugging someone. She got up from the floor and went to them. "Reyna! Look, it's Percy and Frank, Hazel, Leo, Nico, and Percy!" She felt tears in her eyes, soon she found herself hugging Nico, Frank, Hazel, and Percy. Then punching them (except Hazel)
"Where were you all!" She yelled at them. "I feel left out." said a voice. She turned to the source and saw that it was Leo and the girl Jason and Piper had described as the one who yelled at the stupid son of Jupiter, Zeus whatever!
"Show manners, Leo Valdez!" The girl said, "You should too, you didn't even introduced yourself." The girl looked a bit flustered and said, "I am Calypso, daughter of Atlas." She said.
"I am Reyna, daughter if Bellona." Reyna said playfully.
Once everything was settled, they began talking, forgetting about what they were going to do.
Jason had said they he had already finished the shrines and came to New Rome to rest with Piper. So they had nothing to worry about. But Nico felt a bit empty, and so did Bianca.

What is most likely going to happen is, because i hate this cringy writting, I'm just going to combine chapters. Bye. Maybe I'll edit them while I'm looking over then and stuff...