Chapter XV

Bianca POV:
New Years Eve
The day before the first day of the year. Bianca though.
She and Nico had spent it in Lotus Casino with his friends. It was only once but it felt like they had done it for years.
She smiles the memory.
"Bianca, are you okay?" Nico asked her.
"Yes, just a couple of memories." She knew that Nico was thinking about the same thing.
They had been for the last few days.
She turned away from Nico, and found her gaze on the one and only,
Percy Jackson.
Annabeth was stupid to pass someone like him, to cheat on someone so great.
The next time I see her, she'll get it,
She thought. She turned her head and looked at Nico who was talking to Will Solace.
He was kind. He was different from what she thought would be Nico's type. But ever since he came, he and Nico had been spending a lot of time together.
Almost a lot to consider them a couple.
But they weren't. Yet.
She looked away when she felt someone watching her.
She turned to see who it was, and saw Percy. He had turned away.
But that didn't stop her from seeing that blush.
She had been seeing it a lot the last few days. But she always thought he was looking at someone else, but when she turned again, there were no girls and even if there were, they were all minding their own business.
She we the only one that turned.
He must have a crush on me!, she thought. No, that silly, he wouldn't have one on me.
She looked back and saw Percy give him a smile. That same smile that made her melt, feel soo many things in her heart.
I'll ask him tonight, she thought. I'll finally know if he likes me or not.
Hera POV:
Everything had worked out perfectly. She had convinced Hades to tell everyone at Camp Half blood and Jupiter that the son of Poseidon was dead.
He would tell them within a week. But made an important visit to Camp Half-Blood.
She had come to Annabeth personally saying,
"You could have-" she was cut short with Annabeth slapping her and saying,
"Why did you take him away from me! We had a normal life. One that had no prophecies, no danger, Percy and I could have gone back to mortal school if you hadn't taken him away from me! Did you even think about his mom!" She said. Everyone who was around her gave Hera a glare. Everyone who knew what happened, gave Annabeth the glare.
"I didn't take him away. When I put him in New Rome, I didn't want to break you apart, I had to. The second time, you were the one who drew him away." She gave her one of her world class glare.
Annabeth had flinched. The people who had glared at Hera were now looking at Annabeth questioning.
"You know what happened. Yet you blame the queen of gods on this. Annabeth Chase, you are no longer the architect of Olympus. I give the job to someone else. Preferably someone who you hate, and has brains like you."
Annabeth hoped that she wouldn't pick that girl. The one who she thought would actually do better that her. They had no longer been friends because eventually, like the rest of her old friends, found out and no longer was friends with her.
Enemies,
That's what they were.
Finally Hera made a decision.
"I pick-"

CLIFFHANGER!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! IM JUST AS BAD AS RICK RIORDAN!!
oh whale. Anyways just to make it simple:

Petition to make Percy Jackson a TV show, etc.,
I don't actually know the link so whatever (I imagine my friend (I imagine hazel from one of the Disney shows) saying that.)

Peace out!