Hera

I wondered about how claiming process would be.
I knew Zeus was going to be mad. No more than that, outraged.
Well he was going to have to deal with this for once.

She went over her choices. She could claim him by making peacocks appear.
No. They would start to make fun of him.

She could have a diadem appear on his head.
No. He wouldn't appreciate having a girls accessory on him.

She even considered a panther!
But that would scare the little ones a little too much.

Finally, she came to the one with the Lotus flower and Lillys.
Her idea was to make them appear from under the water and reach the top, and spread across the water. She would have them all in different colors. It would be a lovely sight, and everybody would know that Percy Jackson, was her son.

All she needed to do was to ask Poseidon permission.
When she did so, he said yes. And walked away.(Though, little did she know that Poseidon was thinking, What son?)

She looked down into Camp Half-Blood. They were currently all doing capture the flag. Percy was on guard while a girl his age was sneaking on him, until she cleared her voice.

"Hello." She heard a voice say.
She turned around to see it was Artemis.

She had a black t-shirt with a silver heart in it, even though it meant nothing. She had denim skinny jeans and black combat boots, her hair was let loose, silver pendant and moon and star bracelet. She had no makeup, which was good because the Olympians would think something was wrong.

 She had no makeup, which was good because the Olympians would think something was wrong

"What are you doing here Artemis?" She asked.
"Nothing, just wondering why you would spend time watching a demigod. You have never done such thing."
Hera sighed and said, "I shall tell you, but you must swear on the River Styx to not tell anybody."
"I swear on the river Styx that I shall not tell anybody this."
"And not write, or tell them using body language." Hera added.
Artemis rolled her eyes and said that.

After that was done, she told.

This is the last chapter, if you need an explanation for something in the next book, I'll write it in here.

But actuall chapter shall not be written.

PEACE OUT!