Chapter XVI

Recap:
"Annabeth Chase, you are no longer architect of Olympus. I'll giv the job to someone else, preferably someone with the same brains as you."

____________________________________________________________

Hera POV:
It took a while to consider it, but she finally decided who she wanted as the new architect of Olympus.
"I pick Allison May Lu, daughter of Nike."
Suddenly a girl from the crowd of Nike campers came forth.
"Allison, do yo accept the job."
"It will be my honor."
"Good, you may start immediately."
"Yes, Lady Hera."
Allison POV:
She was always jealous of Annabeth, she got everything she ever wanted. Except for Percy. That she could have, but being architect of Olympus!? She would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous.
So naturally, when Annabeth was removed from being that, and was offered her the job! She couldn't decline.
She was in her cabin making designs when Hera came in.
"Allison, would you like a new place to study and make new designs for Olympus, where you don't have to be bothered by your siblings?" Allison was curious about what she was talking about. She nodded and let Hera continue.
"You may come and do your work in my cabin whenever you please. Since I know you wouldn't want any distractions." At first she though she was talking about her stuck up siblings. But when she smirked, she knew she was talking about Annabeth.
She and Annabeth were old friends. But when Percy came along, they stopped talking much. And whenever they did, it was always,
Percy this,
Percy that,
It made her sick that eventually, she thought maybe they shouldn't be friends. But when Piper and Jason came and told everyone,
"Camp Jupiter is no longer staying in contact with you.", she knew something was wrong. She had ask d Jason and Piper what had happened, they told her everything.
Άρονας γιος του Δία!
Why did camp even trust this one? Why did Annabeth fall into his trick.
She accepted, knowing that Annabeth would never, ever, come inside the cabin of the Queen of gods.
She brought a couple things from her cabin and put it all in a bag.
--------------------------------le time skip ----------------------
When she got inside the cabin, the first thing she noticed was,
Dang, it's dirty.
She put her stuff down on a bed near a desk and left.
She came back with a, mop, broom, water, and a lot of bleach. She got the broom and started sweeping. When she was done, Allison prepared the mop and water. She mixed the bleach with water, put the mop in the water, then started. After that she cleaned everything and took the dust off of it.
When she was done, she heard clapping. She turned to see the one and only,
Annabeth Chase.
"Leave me alone." She said. "Oh, can I not congratulate the new architect." She said that last part bitterly.
She turned and said, "It's not my fault you got removed from the position." "Why did you accept! I thought you were my friend!" Annabeth said. "Was."
The daughter of Athena stormed out of the cabin, but not before saying, "You will regret saying yes to this. Hera will find someone better than you, anyone she does, I won't be here to comfort you."
A**hole, she thought.
She left promising that she would be back to start doing