Part 2

The following night, Sheila meets Owen and Harris at Yulba Court. They were crying bags, backpacks. Hidden in them is a rope, rolled up. And in Owen's sling bag, is a knife.

"So you got everything in ready" Sheila asks.

"Yes. The knife is in my sling bag - it's a butcher knife - so that she can die quickly" Owen said. 

Sheila than looked to Harris "And you?"

"I've got 1.3m rope in my bag. I'll strangle her from the back" Harris replied

"So to refresh, i'll repeat" Sheila addressed the duo. "When Hida is showing the rooms, an empty room to be precise, Harris will grab her and strangle her with that rope, and Owen will stab her in the back, how many times you stab her is up to you. Then me and you( Owen) will drag her to the bathroom and that is where i'll cut off her head."

"Okay get it" the duo chorused.

The trio then took a bus to Sheila's boarding house, and they arrived there at around 8PM. Sheila than knocked at Hida's door. They are not showing any change of heart as of now. All in their mind was to kill Hida and ran away with the money. The door opened.

"Oh, it's you Sheila. Oh, you have brought 2 visitors here. How i can help you" Hida greeted in a sweet, voice. She was donned in a duster and was about to sleep.

"Oh, Ms Hida. I am Harris, and this is my friend Owen. I'm Sheila's cousin, and she told me that you've got some empty rooms. Do you mind if you show us some empty rooms"

Hida's face brighten up. Realizing that she got a new tenant, and new income for her. She charges her tenants at $1200 a month, and with 11 tenants, she got an income of $13,200. Minus the expenses. She is happy to at least get two new tenants, so that she could increase her income. And she was also saving a trip to go with her husband to Paris.

"C'mon in. I'll show you the empty rooms" Hida led them in. Sheila whispered to Harris

"Are you ready for this"

"More than ready. I'm ready" Harris whispered back.

The trio then followed Hida, and was led up to a flight of stairs. As they were being led up the stairs, Owen whispered to Harris. 

"Get that knife ready bro"

"And that rope to" Harris replied back.

Owen signaled to him that everything was in place. 

The trio were then led into a corridor, they were preparing to kill Hida with every second they approached the door. The corridor, with white floors, grey walls on either side was an unlikely place to commit a murder. But a murder is about to take place in a matter of minutes. For greed.  and solely for money.

Hida then unlocked a room Hida began showing them around. The room measured 5 by 4. It was like a studio room. There was a bed, with a wardrobe placed under the bed. Next to the bed is a table, and facing 90 degrees to the table is an empty place where you place all your luggage. The bathroom is on the left when you enter the room. The floor have black tiles, and white walls. Very nice room.

"So here is the room. It has a bed over there, and the wardrobe is placed under the bed so to save space. We have an aircon, and a table is there so that you can do all of your work" Hida explained to Harris.

"Do you have a pantry in this room" Harris did not look that there was a refrigerator in the room.

"Oh we have. We have a small refrigerator just beside the door to the bathroom. But we dont provides pantry in each unit - only fridges. If you want to cook, you have to go down where there will be a kitchen, and you have to cook." Hida replied.

"So how much do you provide the rent" Harris enquired.

Hida annonced after a pause. " I put rent at around $1,200 a month. But because of the economic conditions, i am considering to raise the fares by around $100, to $1,300. If you want to be a tenant, you have to show your bank account, and proof that you are working at a certain company so that you can pay the rent without any disruptions"

At this moment, Sheila and Owen were standing opposite the unit. Owen was ready to make the move. "Harris! U'ready?" Sheila blurted out. Harris give a thumbs up, and was ready to strike. Owen opened his sling bag, took out a long knife, and ready to stab her in the back. 

"Ready, in 3,2,1..." Sheila paced. "Go!"

And with that "Go", Owen ran into Hida's back and stab her in the back, just below the neck. It made a deep, penetration. "AAAAH!" Hida screamed, she struggled to fight back by hurling her arms to hit Owen, but this was no use as she was loosing energy due to the stabbing.

"Harris, grab the rope". Owen burst out. Owen took out the knife and stab her again in the middle back, and make a 3 cm cut. 

At this moment, the victim can only choke, she was chocking on her own blood.

Harris grabb the rope, went to the back, and put a rope around her. He tied the rope around, and chocked her to unconsciousness.  Hida struggled, her legs shuffling back and forth. As she struggled, Hida tried to break free by moving her head forward, but this only made the situation even worse. It made her throat more constricted.

And a short while later, she went limp.

"Great. Now drag her to the bathroom" Sheila commanded. She had just come back from the kitchen, grabbing a large butcher knife. 

Harris barge open the door, and placed her facing upwards. She was barely breathing, and moaning in pain. But she is about to experience a larger pain. She will be beheaded, and it will take several Gstrikes to cut off her head clean.

Sheila kneel down, and closed her eyes. Gripping on her right hand was a large butcher knife and she will have a bloody mess on her clothes, face. She wanted to face the thrill of killing someone's life. 

She striked down to cut her head. BAM! She screamed in pain. Blood spurted into her face and clothes. Sheila wasn't feeling any remorse. She was infact, having an orgasm at killing this lady. She striked down for the second time. CUT! her head has been cut off clean. She was no longer living.

"Great. I need to clean up. You too need to change clothes. I will have a quick shower, and you prepare the bag so that we can put all of the money there" Sheila commanded.

The duo obliged by her commands, and Owen went to change his clothes as he has blood marks on his clothes. He had kept an extra clothes in his bag. Sheila went to have a quick shower. A quick wash. i took less than 10 minutes.

Sheila, still soak from the shower, quickly dried her hair, and put on her clothes. Her hair still wet, she dashed out of her room, and got the sack from Harris. In her mind, was that unsettling feeling that someone might discover Hida's body.

Sheila and Harris dashed to Hida's room, where they find the cupboard. They opened it, and the stack of money is still there. They placed it on the sack, tied it and made a run to the car.

"Wait! Have you locked the room?" Sheila screamed.

"Oh shit..no. Wait for me!! I'll lock the door." Harris gasped.

Harris ran back into the corridor, into the room where he had stabbed Hida. The door was slightly open. He noticed that they key had fallen into the floor, lying there. The bathroom door was open. and the blood from the lifeless body was still pouring.

He then remembered, that Coca Cola can be used to removed blood. Still holding his sling bag, he opened the coca cola, and poured all of it's contents into the blood pouring. He sprayed water, and the blood was gone. The blood marks on the floor and the wall were gone! It had look like a scene from a perfect murder scene.

He calmly proceed out of the bathroom, picked up the key, locked the room and made a dash to the car.

Placing the sack full of "money" in the trunk, Harris took the driver seat, with Owen sitting beside him and Sheila sitting in the back. They then sped off to Harris's house, which will take 1 hour.

-