A DEEP WEB STORY..(Part 2)

Continued from part 1 "A DEEP WEB STORY"

After looking into the sickening snuff film of a woman being shot, i moved on to the next video.  There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of "murder" videos in this website. The videos are probably uploaded by different people who all, come together as one and uploaded their work here. One murderer couldn't possibly done all of these killings, i think. 

I looked on the next video, with the title "His heads roll". What comes up to my mind was that this person was about to be beheaded. The video was uploaded by the username "Wall89IS". i clicked on the video and it started playing.

The video was more like a movie than a raw snuff film. The snuff film was heavily edited, to make it look like it's a Hollywood movie. The video starts on an introduction of who is the man, and what is his crime. It says that the man's name was A.Zhanza and was caught killing a daughter over a drugs deal. I suspect this murder is between drug gangs. 

At the 3rd minute of the video, the horror starts. The man was blindfolded, while a huge, muscular man took out a long sword. The man knelt, and i could see that he was crying, pleading for mercy under his breath. The executioner then took a blow and cuts his head.

It took 3 blows to completely cut off his head clean. The first only cut 1 inch of the neck, and it was 100% the most painful feeling for the man. He cried out, almost choked out as his nerves were cut. The second blow cut half, and the 3rd blow completely cut the whole head clean. Severed from the neck. Blood was spilling from the neck.

The executioner then shows the severed head to the camera, with it's eyes STILL moving. I WAS left stunned, horrified, and speechless. I mean, what could have been going thru this man's head as he was about to be killed.  The executioner then proceeded to turn off the camera,  thus ending the video. 

I don't know why, but my demons want me to see more of the snuff films. Against my better judgement, i looked for more videos.. and there was video entitled "up in flames" by the same user that uploaded the beheading video. I clicked on it and realized that it had OVER 2.1 million views. The video starts playing.

The camera begin with a man who have looked been severely whipped in his butt ( he was naked) a person in a burqa continuously whipped him as the person forced him to walk in circles. Another person in video, though not seen, explained that his vocal chords has been removed,and ears blocked by ear plugs. The burqa woman then hooded his face with a black hood and made him  stand in a steel cage. She poured gasoline all over his body, making his body completely wet of gasoline. To make his death more painful, she poured salt all over the steel cage. She proceeded to leave the cage, and locks it. 

After a while, she is given a matchstick by the man who explained about the man in the cage. She approaches the cage, lits up the match, and threw it into the cage.  IT went up to flames immideatly. The man was set alight, and he was running around the cage incessantly. He couldn't scream, all he could do was just run around. The pain the fire burning your skin, boiling your blood, burning your hair, skull, brain...The most painful part, was the fire that was burning his private parts. It must have been unimaginable. 

By this time i had enough of the deep web. Such this things were too gory. No more. JUST enough.  I closed the video while it was still playing. And i thought i was out of the danger zone...

A chat box appear on the screen.  The message said "Enjoyed the site?"

I was alarmed by this. The admin was tracking my movements in this site! As i had read deep web stories before and this type of scenarios occur, best way to response is by lying. " i liked the site" an example of the response. However, too shocked, shaken by the video, i closed the window, closed Tor, thus ending the chat box. I shut down the computer.

I want to look for a distraction, then i remember. Mom had some cakes in the fridge, that could be used as a tool to make me forget of all the deep web contents. But it did not end there.

While i was eating the cake, my phone buzzed. It was an SMS from an unknown number that i never had. I opened the SMS, and it read.

"U  closed it. But you only opened the doors to me. Your address is XXXX XXXX. Just an hour away.. u will be part of the web page. I'll be there.."