An Asset to Kill

Ika, being a 53 year old lady, was still an attractive woman. She had brown hair, a curvy but beautiful body. And she was so attractive, that she started having an affair with a 26 year old man, Logan Walker. He had met her through an online dating site, which Ika did to avenge her husband's affair.

Ika's target was simple. She wanted to inherit the $1.3 million dollar house, and be the sole owner of it. And she was also they payout of her husband's life insurance, so did her husband. If her husband was murdered, then she would get an insurance payout of $190,000.  And she wanted her husband's assets.

During a meeting with Logan at a Starbucks Coffee, she discussed plans on how to kill Thomas.

"Logan,how are we gonna murder him? Do you have any plans?" Ika asked.

"I have a simple idea.  You have to find a perfect time when he is alone at home, and you have to find a ruse that you need to be away from home. We break in to his house and kill him" Logan replied, as he sipped his coffee. 

However, Ika knows better. Her house that she lives is virtually break in proof. It is every secure, and if any robbers would try to break in, they would be tasered.

"No, you can't break in into my house. It would be a virtually death sentence. There are automatic tasers everywhere, and if they spot an intruder, they would be electrocuted, and i'm sure you wont like it."

"Ouch" He hit back.

"So, it's gonna be quit hard to kill my husband. You're gonna have to think of some other ways" Ika added.

There was quit a pause at this time, as the duo were drinking their coffee and munching their cakes - an Oreo cake and a cheese cake. Then, Logan turned his head to the right to the TV, which was showing a report about the shooting of restuarant that killed 3 people. He pondered for a while, and than, he had an idea. He can kill Thomas by shooting - from afar. 

"I have an idea, Ika" he began." The shooting report made me think. I can kill Thomas from afar, by using a rifle that i used from his house."

Again, Ika rejected that idea, as her neighborhood was a secure place, and there are CCTVs placed in every corner. Any suspicious behavior would have aroused suspicion, and that person in question would have been held.

Ika shrugged off that idea and regretfully struck down that idea. 

"No.. you won't believe how secure our neighborhood is. It is secure. Very secure. If you plan to kill him, you'll be caught by a cctv and you'll be caught, arrested and charged for attempted murder... so not worth it".

Logan was dissapointed with Ika's response. It made seem that assassinating Thomas was going to be a difficult one! 

"You're gonna think hard. A smart one." she convinced him to think of some other ways. Logan was dissapointed at Ika's reply, but was not willing to give up. He had to think of some other ways. 

There was a diversion at this point where Ika and Thomas talked of something off a different topic. The topic was about Logan's personal life, and Ika boasted on how good life would be if Thomas was removed and she is the sole owner of the wealth. Looking at some way to kill Thomas, Logan then asked Ika on where Thomas works. But then, Thomas get a brighter idea.

"Ika i have a better way on how you can kill Tom" he whispered to Ika so that no one would hear them. Logan continued. "I work at a chemical factory handling dangerous chemics. One of them is cyanide, tetrodoxin, and arsenic. I think the deadliest of them is cyanide, because they can kill within minutes."

Ika was ecstatic at the idea of poisoning her husband. Thru food! Ika was a good cook, and her husband was a good cook vice versa. She can laced cyanide into his food unsuspectingly while he ate... and collapsed.

Logan then added quietly. " You can laced it to his food" 

Ika and Logan agreed ecstatically to that idea. It was a very simple idea. And very easy. She only need to put the cyanide into the food as she make the food. The only question is, when can she get the cyanide to carry out the plan

"So, when can you get they cyanide?" Ika asked.

Logan replied. " I can get it, by best, on Thursday, 5 days from now. It's because i work in rotation every two months - right now i work as the person who operate the computer machine. Then i will works as a quality manager who checked the chemical bottles for any leaks."

"That's great i'll be looking forward to it" Ika replied. She basically cannot wait to inherit the whole house.