Nick Carter dies off...

Nick Carter  is the most killed character of Backstreet Boys in the fictional word. He gets killed, tortured and maimed more than any of his bandmates. It seems that he is the favorite "kill" of fan writers. He is killed so much that writers have developed ways to kill him in any fashion. Sometimes funny, gory or just violent.  Here is my way to kill him...

After finishing an album recording session Nick and his bandmates went to a nearby restaurant for a celebration. They have worked hard - and there was a reason to celebrate their achievement. They had reserved a seat earlier in a Chinese restaurant - it is famous for it's tasty food. And fast service. 

So the 5 of them went into a hidden spot of the restaurant and ordered their food. After a day's hard work, they all looked tired but they were looking forward their new album. They'll be performing from city to city, seeing all of the screaming fans, meet and greet them.. and the long ride on buses. 

They settle down, look down at the menu and pondered on what to order. It was too tempting.. every food laid on the menu was delicious as f***.

"I think I'll order Chinese minced meat noodles" AJ decided. "And Chinese tea a hot one".   Brian, Kevin, and Howie all ordered the same:  A sauteed chicken Sichuan style - along with rice. And Nick ordered Chao fan. They all ordered the same drink: Hot tea. They decide not to eat in the " American diner" style because they just don't feel like on gulping down on large burgers and feeling bloaty afterward. Hence, they decided to dine in here. 

The waitress took their order and set off. For only, this time, they realized that they were all alone - no screaming fans, obsessed girls, and reporters asking questions. Then it dawns on them, that is a perfect moment to unwind, relax, and chat up with life. Since they are sitting on a low table, with their legs crossed, sitting on a cushion, they lean on the cushion floor and relax.

"Aaah.." Brian let it out as he leans against the floor. "Isn't it nice, that we get to be in a public place and get no one interfering our tranquility.." 

"It's kinda rare... this happens only several times. This place is such a tranquil.. the walls, the atmosphere and the music" AJ added as he closed his eyes and immersed in the music. The music was a meditation music, along with tribal chants. It was a soothing music. It resonates throughout the entire restaurant and the room that they are in. It made them feel that they are in nirvana.  Real peace. They closed their eyes and try to get the peace of the music. 

It was real, a stress relieving. By the time they opened their eyes 5 minutes later, they felt refreshed, new, energized and motivated. A preparation before they could start the tightly packed promotional tour in a month's time. 

Just as they finished the meditation and opened their eyes, the waiter comes into their place with the hot teas in the tray. She graciously puts the tea on the table, beautifully put in perfect angle on the low table. "XIE XIE" they chorused in Chinese, which means "thank you" in Chinese. The waitress nodded, and walk off. 

Brian tried to take a sip of the hot tea. OUCH! It is still hot. Fresh from the hot, boiling water. Fortunately, he hasn't taken much of the sip, so it didn't burn his lips. Maybe I'll wait for several minutes for it to cool down, Brian thought. "The tea is still hot, be careful. Wait for it to cool down" He warns the rest. The other 4 nodded, with "hmms" and "okays".

While the rest wait for the food, the room that they are in started to get a little. hot and stuffy. Looking up, Kevin realize that there were a fan switch and a ceiling fan. He decided to turn it on. He got up, and walked to the fan switch, switched it on and turn on the power to Number 3. It started spinning, cooling the room down. 

Just as the fan was spinning faster, the background tribal music just got more soothing and better. The music was a far cry from what they have been listening to - the pop, rock, r&b music that they have been singing, and listening to from all these years. "This music is a stress relieving music," Kevin thought. 

After some time, around 10 minutes, while everyone was on their phones, checking on news, texting friends and family, a waiter came with their food. " Here is your food" He called out. The 5 men immediately respond to it by seating in the table upright, ready to eat. The looks on their faces seem like they haven't eaten in several days. Hungry bunch. Once all of the meals are on the table. " Here are you meals gentlemen." as he put the eye-catching, gorgeous smelling food on the table. The smell will want you to eat it, it invites your nostrils to eat it. Hmm...  The taste.. lip smacking! 

"Enjoy your meal, gentlemen" he wished out to them. "Thank you," they said in unison. 

And then the waiter got an idea. He was a fan of the BackStreet Boys, he and his sister would dance to the song Everybody in front of the TV, and so with other backstreet boys songs that made hits. He realizes that this was his opportunity to immortalize this moment with the stars. It was only this moment! Once in a lifetime! If he doesn't do it, then he will regret it forever for the rest of his life. So he took out his phone...and ask.

"Em, gentlemen, do you mind if I have a photo  if you. It's a wefie". There was a brief silence before Howie answered. "We won't deny it.." 

So they gathered together, with the waiter holding a selfie stick, capturing the selfie. He took 6 shots.  When he finished, he shook hands with each of them, saying "thank you". And he left the room, feeling proud. 

"At least that's better than some random girl fan, screaming," AJ said. " Yeah, a civilized person. I'd love it if the screaming girl fans were like that" Howie added. They went back to their tables and ate the food. 

The food was delicious, the spices use made the taste even more explosive. The spice danced on their tounges, the tongue begging them to take more. It was very nice... the chef must have put a "secret ingredient" 

" I love this food.. so,so delicious" AJ praised the cooking. The noodles have a garlic taste, with tones of zucchini. The meat was perfectly cooked. It was a perfectionist who cooked this food. All of the food that they ate was perfect, they loved it. 

No one realizes that the fan above them  was shaking...it's only a matter of time.

They finished the food, and I mean they completely FINISH IT. The plate was completely empty, there were no crumbs left, not a single one. They laid, hands on their stomach, feeling full, satisfied, and happy. 

"Best meal that I have ever had..." Kevin complimented.  "I know right"

Nick, being seated directly above the fan, was sipping his hot tea when he noticed a rivet land on his head. He picked it up and was puzzled. However, he decided to shake it off, threw off the rivet and continued sipping the tea. The fan was shaking hard, and more rivet falls on the floor. missing Nick. Then, it gave way...

The thing that was holding the fan from the ceiling broke off and began it's descent down to Nick's head. It landed right on top of his head, cracking the skull. It bounces off to in front of his head, and as it does, the fan's blade was sharp enough to decapitate his head clean. His head flew across the table and landed on Brian's lap. Blood squirted everywhere, from his beheaded head, his headless body. Blood landed on the walls, ceiling, floor, shirts of his bandmates, their faces, hair, trousers. BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE!

Kevin, who had stood up, felt warm, red liquid roll down his chin, and spots of red were all over his face. His legs felt weak, and screamed. 

With Nick's severed head lying on Brian's lap, he was frozen. Unable to move. Too shocked that such brutality was seen in front his eyes. Wy did God let such a thing to happen, though. Why him? It was only after he looked down, and saw the gravity of the situation that they were in. He screamed, and cried.

The incident was highly publicized by the press, with media outlets putting eye-catching, and often misleading headline to attract many readers. CNN's headline said " FAN DEATH: NICK CARTER KILLED BY FAN".  Hollywood Life came with the headline " BSB's Nick Carter killed by fan ... from the ceiling". Pictures of his body and head on the crime site went extremely viral through the messenger, WhatsApp, Reddit, 4chan, facebook, and YouTube. A facebook post with the uncensored photo got 20K likes and more than 88 thousand shares. It horrified people and fans.

After Nick was buried, Brian went to therapy, scarred , shaken by the event. Scarred forever.