The Rich, evil Lady- Intro

Ika Gilbert is indeed a rich woman. She is 53 years of age and works as a hotel human resources manager. Her salary is good - $6000 a month. She loves her job very much - and is working hard to get a promotion to the human resource consultant.

She lives in a suburb area of San Fransisco. She is married to a financial consultant - his name is Thomas Gilbert. And his salary is is $13,000 per month. And their house is a very nice house house. It has a 4 rooms, a small pool, and a 50 inch tv. They have 2 cars - an SUV and a BMW. Each for the husband and wife.

Ika is fortunate to have a husband like him. She is financially stable, and living in heaven in the house she calls her "mansion heaven".

They had moved into the house in 2011 after Thomas was rewarded a promotion in the job. The house was more like a mansion. It had a very good garden with beautifully arranged flowers, 2 garages, and an automatic gate.

Ika had married late to Thomas- she married himT at the age of 31 while Thomas was 33. Three years into her marriage, after being unable to get pregnant, she get her womb checked at a clinic. What she get shocked her life.

The doctor said that her womb was infertile, and she is not able to get pregnant and have children. According to the doctor, she said that it was because there was lack of female hormones in her body. 

The news hit her like a wrecking ball. The hopes she wished to have kids, and lived a happy life, was destroyed by just her infertile womb. Just that! She considered all kind of ways to have children. Hormone injection, adopting children, surrogate mother- all kinds of ways, but there were drawbacks. Hormone injection is damn sky high, a lot of bureaucracy for adopting children, and surrogacy was illegal. 

But as the times went by, she realized that not having kids is not really a big deal. In fact, she was happy! Kids are a burden to their pocket money.

After 20 years of marriage, her life was perfect. Every summer, she traveled the world. She visited France, New York, London, Sydney and next summer she planned to visit Iceland. Hey money that kept flowing in into her account was flowing fast as much she worked hard at her bank. 

 But there were friction in the marriage. Ika spotted Thomas a few months ago with another woman, though she turned a blind eye to it, it gravely affected her marriage.  Thomas doesn't love her anymore, and she reciprocate it by not loving him anymore.