A breakfast of poison

Ika waited patiently, but anxiously for Logan to deliver the bottle of cyanide. Two days before she planned to kill Thomas, and after finishing work at 4PM, she went to the supermarket to purchase the ingredients for the food that she is gonna serve Thomas - she thinks - the food have to be a delicious breakfast - and his last one. She has to deliver an "awesome one".

Ika thought of purchasing bacon - Thomas's favourite food - which she did. She then purchase mozarella cheese to flavour the scramble egg, a loaf of bread,  and orange juice. She also brought a tray to support the idea of "breakfast in bed".

She then went home with the stuff, and put them in the fridge. She then changed to her swimsuit and went swimming in the house's swimming pool. She invited her friend Alice to come over and swim together. 

After her friend left and Thomas return for work, she all gets comfortable with him. Using a different ingredient, she made herself and Thomas beef soup. Ika was always a good cook since young. 

"Your food is good" Thomas complimented her cooking.

So, Thomas is watching TV now. And Ika is waiting for Logan to whatsapp her. And then she received her text. It was from Logan.

The text said. " Hey Ika. I already have the chemicals, and tomorrow i can meet. What time can we meet? And make sure Thom doesn't know?"

Ika then replied back. " Thank You. We meet at Salya Square tomorrow - during lunch time. That place is close to my workplace. Make sure you're there at 12PM."

Logan replied back. "Ok. confirmed. see you there, i'll give you instructions on how to do it"

"^ ^" iKA replied with an emoji.

.....

At lunchtime the next day, Friday, Ika went to work as usual. During lunch time, she went to a cafe named Cha Cha Cha which is located at Salya Square, which is nice for it's Caribbean food.  On approaching the square don in her work clothes, she whatsapp Logan on her whereabouts. 

"where are you now? i'm omw to cha cha cha.?"

Logan texts back. " at the red stop already near the square. i noe where cha cha cha is. be there in 5 minutes."

"i will be inside the cafe" She texts back

"ok- good. i have the poison with me"

"I'll be inside, waiting for you. u can see me at first sight from the front door"

"AR( all right)"

After several minutes of walking, she arrived at the front door of the Cha Cha cafe. The crowd wasn't so much at this hour, but it will be in just several minutes. Tables will be full, and there will be no place to seat for those late comers.

"Table reserved for two" she requested the attendee.

"Ok. right here" The attendee led her to an empty table, which can be used by two people. Ika followed the attendant to an empty table, and once she reached there, she seats on the chair and the attendant hands out the menu.

"Thank you" she thanked the attendant as he hand out the menu.

As to pass time for Logan's arrival, she reads out the menu to decide what to eat, she looks at the menu, eyeing her eye on every page, at every meal that could be affordable. And every drink that looks good, and soothing, thirst quenching in the tounge. Finally, she ordered roast pork, with Caribbean rice and fries. As for drinks, she ordered ice lemonade.

She heard the door open and glanced her eyes to the front door. It's Logan. On his right shoulders he was carrying a sling bag. She waved her hands to him while mouthing "Logan, here". Logan sees her and walks to her table. Looking well, and good mood.

"Hey, how are you?" Logan greeted. He shakes his hands with her.

"Fine" She replied. She immideatly go to he matter of poison. " So you got the poison already?"

"Of course, to prove it.." He unzips his sling bag and took out a small bottle labeled "cyanide" and there was a warning in the battle, saying "Toxic, deadly". He hands over the poison to Ika, with her hands outstretched and seemingly cannot wait to get the poison. She heavily thanked him for the poison and as s reward, she is gonna pay for his food as well.

"As a reward, i'm gonna pay your food. As a kind gesture" Ika offered him.

Logan accepted that offer as a form of reward. "Wow thanks Ika. After the you finished him we should get together, go away to a holiday destination, like Hawaii, Bali, Australia..." Logan dreamed as he looks at the menu on what's to eat.

"Hah! I would want to go to Australia. You see, the new year's holiday is starting this sunday (the 24th) until the 3rd. During that time period i want to go to Hosdala hills and lakes. A very beautiful, mountain and lake resort" she described.

"Oh, i loved that place, i'd always wanted to go there.After the murders, you take me there?" he beamed

"Absolutely yes!" Ika approved.

After looking some time at the menu, Logan finally got his order. He ordered a goat stew, with garlic bread and red wine as a drink.

The waiter then comes to their table and took down the order. "Your food will be given to you in 10 minutes.". The total cost of the food and drinks is $41.30. As for now, as they had not choose deserts.  They will not choose deserts anyway.

Logan the continued his conversation with Ika, with other topics so that no one would hear the plan. They went on to talk about holiday Christmas plans, parents, Logan's life, and friends, relatives.

The food then arrived and they graciously ate the food. They left not a single piece of food left on the plate. Then they went on to deserts.

"Remember, i'll pay for your food" Ika reminded him. Logan nooded. They both went into the menu again dedicated for deserts. 

Ika ordered "cheese cake tart with tropical fruits" while Logan chooses " coconut rum cake". As right now, the total bill is $52.50.

After they finished the deserts, Ika then paid the bills with a credit card. As they were exiting the cafe, Logan wished her good luck for the murder.

"Good luck Ika! Call me when you're done" Logan wished him

"All right. We will go to that place. Bye!"