Chapter 4 - "Mother!"

Elijah's mind
I can't believe it she's here today, right now, in front of me...alive.
I don't understand "Evelyn let's take a walk shall we?" I say leading her away but turn to klaus before I left "Niklaus do not tell anyone, not now especially Kol understood?" He nods and leaves and I offer my arm for Evelyn to link which she does and we walk out of the grill and to the driver I compelled "Elijah I have a car we can use mine" she says pointing to her car I nod and compel the driver to forget everything before I follow Evelyn to her car.

Evelyn's mind
I walk over to my car and i go to get in but Elijah stops me "allow me Ev"

Flashback
"Evelyn Amelia where are you?" My father shouts through the village it was nightfall and I was drawing in the forest I had a habit of going to far into the forest I always did it but this time it was different... It was a full moon.
I heard my mother and father shout me by my full name, why?!
I was about walk back until I hear a twig snap I snap my head around quickly and my breathe quickens a turn and see a white wolf emerging from the dark he was beautiful his fur was pure white like snow and his fur was clean and tidy it stood out in the darkness "wow" I whisper I stared at it for awhile I've heard about the wolf that turn from human to wolf I wonder what he would look like as a human I bow my head at it as it does the same I smile at him as he walks closer I bend down to its height and watch it walk closer, within a split second an arrow is shot into the back of his leg and my mother is in front of me she pushes me back till my head hits the tree my vision blurred as the wolf looks at me then at my mother as it dives on her and bites her neck as she falls to the floor "mother! Stop please" I shout running over to her I see the bite on her neck and try to stop the blood flow. I look at the wolf and it stares at me "Evelyn!" I hear my father as does the wolf I turn to see my father running towards me I go to look back at the wolf but it was gone " Father help!" I yell my father comes up to me and sees my mother "no,no Amelia stay with me okay? Stay with me" he says picking her body up and he grabs my hand leading me back to the village "someone help me!" My father yells, my uncles, aunt and
My grandparents run out of the hut with other villagers "what happened" ester asked my father laying her down "a wolf" his voice cracks as tears falls down his face like my own "mama" I yell as Elijah picks me up and takes me into the hut "it will all be okay Ev.." He says stroking my head as I cry in his shoulder.
Flashback over

I release my grip from Elijah's hand and fall down the side of the car "Evelyn!" He says bending down to me looking at me confused "y-you called me Ev..." I say shocked breathing slowly "yes, what I use to call you" he says holding my hand "also the last time I saw you,when my mother..." I say taking a deep breath "I'm sorry Evelyn" he says quietly squeezing my hand reassuringly I give him the key and walk to the other side of the car and get in.

Elijah's mind
I look at her cuddled up in the car, I remember that night all to well Kol was to late to give Evelyn's mother his blood, every day since Evelyn blames herself after that night when Mikael left...Evelyn went with him.
I drive up to the hills of mystic falls I like to go there sometimes to think "where are we going?" She ask next to me "somewhere to talk my love" I say keeping my eyes on the road. We arrive at the destination I get out the car and help Evelyn out.

Evelyn's mind
Elijah helped me out the car and we walk to the edge of the hillside looking over the town of mystic falls the freak town of the supernatural, I sit on the edge dangling my feet off the edge "how's my father,Elijah?" I ask after a moment of silence he exhales and leans on the tree close to him "he's his typical self" I laugh "Elijah his usual self is definitely different to who I'm thinking of" I say looking at him he smiles down and walks over to me and sit nexts to me as i look at my hands "he is certainly the wildest of us mikaelson's Evelyn, he has changed from what you knew him to be he is a nuisance for sure, after your mother died and Mikael took you he spent his life travelling trying to get his connection of magic back again" I sigh slightly I remember my father being a warlock before he was a vampire I guess he missed it "however he gave up hope on magic, on life...he turned humanity off and went on a rampage, Niklaus daggered him plenty times. Your father is menacing Evelyn he is wicked, unpredictable and dangerous" I take a deep breath "so this is what he's become" I say running my hands through my hair "why did he want his powers back so badly?" I asked curiously did i not matter?! "He wanted to find you" I look at him shocked.

Elijah's mind
She looked shocked like she didn't expect that from him I had to tell her what he was like now, I put my hand on her back "we can go see him now if you would like Evelyn" I ask her in a questionable way "I..um..er" she says stuttering "I know you're scared Evelyn but he might change if he knows-"
"If he knows I'm alive" she says finishing my sentence, I nod and she takes a breath "yeah okay, sure...lets go see my father" she replies.