Chapter 13 - Marcellus

Evelyn's Mind

"hey we're here" I hear Jasper say to me as he taps my shoulder, I wake up and see that we were home, my town "Thank god, come on" I say getting out the car with him following behind me I look at him and down at his wrist "hide that or they'll be all over you" I say walking off "who will" he says pulling his sleeves down and making me stop in my tracks for him to catch up "The Vampires of New Orleans" I say smirking.

We walk over to a bar and I hear a familiar voice singing I look over to the stage as the singer finished he jumped off the stage and walks over to his group of 'friends' I took a step further in to the bar until his eyes met with mine, he smiled and started to walk towards me as his group followed him over but he stopped them and carried on walking closer to me I smirk at before he smiled widely "Evelyn Amelia Mikaelson" I smiled and hugged him "Marcellus Gerard" I say pulling away "my saviour, our queen of New Orleans has returned" he shouts across the bar of vampires and everyone cheered, I laugh and hug him yep! its good to be home.

Kol's Mind

Its morning now and Evelyn is still not here, I don't ever usually ask for help but yet i'm at the door of the Salvatore's, I knock and wait a little while till someone answers the door "Kol?" surprise! Elena answers...I'm too tired and very hungry for sarcastic comments "you look awful" I look at her my eyes obviously still red and puffy and my hair scruffy for her to say I look awful "I need your help" say my voice cracking as she just stares at me "Stefan!" within seconds Stefan is next to her "What do you want Kol?" , "Stefan he needs help invite him in" , "What? No!" he says in a 'are you serious tone' "look I hate you just and much as you hate me okay? but Evelyn's gone and I don't know where she and she has her switch off I know it, please...I need your help to find her" he sighs then looks back at me "come in" I nod and walk in and he leads me into the living room.

"What does the insane maniac want now" Damon says walking into the room "Damon we're help him" , "Um, I didn't agree to this" Damon says pouring himself a drink "If it's for Evelyn will you?" Stefan asked obviously testing him "you have my ears" he says smirking and flopping on to the couch god he is irritating "Evelyn ran off, I don't know where she is but I know she has her humanity off or she would be here" I say as Stefan hands me a drink of bourbon "wait why did she run?" , "someone told her that Finn is dead, she didn't take it well" I say drinking from the glass in my hand, I look at Stefan and he looks guilty "what do you know?" I say placing the drink down and standing up opposite him "I might of told her about it" I look at him before pinning him and throwing him across the room "DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" I shout all of this because of him, she is gone because of her "look Kol, I'm sorry I thought she already knew" he says getting up "enough Kol, not a way to ask for help" I turn my head to see Elijah leaning on the door frame great! "please brother sit" I roll my eyes and take my place back on the sofa while Elijah explains the plan he has in mind "we have a witch do the locator spell to find her if you ask your Bennett witch to help us" he says mostly to Stefan and Elena "I'll call her" Elena says walking out the room...lets see how this plans out...