Chapter 17 - back on

Kol's Mind

Stefan left me and Damon to go back to Elena, so Damon was circling the boy "quit pacing its very irritating" I say rubbing my head "she isn't coming Kol just let me kill him please!" "I said NO" I say agitated always hated these Salvatore's always will, Evelyn will come I can feel it. Damon's phone rings and he walks off so I'm left with Jasper I grab water and give it to the kid "drink" I say to him "W-why are you doing this" he croaks out with tears in his eyes obviously from the amount of pain he is in "because I want my daughter your nothing to me your just all part of the plan" I say putting the glass on the table "if that was true I'd be dead now" he says I turn and place my hand on his neck and lift his bloody and bruised face "Don't tempt me, the only reason you are alive right now is because she cares for you and I don't know why she does so count yourself lucky" I release his throat and he chokes trying to breathe again.

Damon walks back in to the warehouse "right we should-" "DAMON FUCKING SALVATORE" she's here but I can't see her "you are unbelievable" I hear her again but closer, Damon searched around the warehouse for her while I stayed with the kid "come on Evelyn, you can't play games with me" he says walking towards Jasper with the knife "come out or your precious little boyfriend goes bye-bye" Damon shouts next thing I know my brain feels like it's on fire and in excruciating pain.

Evelyn's Mind

As I walk through one of the containers I hear a familiar voice scream... Dad I walk towards the screaming and I motion Ivan to go closer to Kol as I look to my side I see Jasper tied to a chair covered in bruises and blood "Jasper?" I mumble "Ivan stop" I shout and he does what I said my father gets up and Damon is holding the knife to Jasper's neck "I won't ask you again Evelyn turn it on" he says smirking I already know my humanity's back on I felt it when I heard jasper scream in pain through the phone but I don't want him to know that "you know it doesn't work like that Damon" I say raising an eyebrow at him "oh I think it does or you know what will happen" he says pressing the blade closer to his neck "Damon don't do this" I say agitated walking closer "THEN TURN IT ON" he shouts I stay silent for a moment looking into to Jasper's eyes he looks like he's in so much pain then it all happens too fast I took it too far and Jasper's blood pours everywhere "NO!" I scream and go to blur over but someone stops me, I don't even bother to look who it is but I grip on to the arm crying.

Kol's Mind

I watch as Damon slits Jasper's throat, I blur over to Evelyn I grab her tightly I look at Damon looking guilty at Evelyn, none of us why Evelyn has so many feelings for this kid all of us except for the blonde haired boy standing next to Marcel slowly walking towards me and Evelyn as I hold her close to me I've missed her so much. The blonde kid bends down next to her "Evelyn come here" he whispers to her and she does what he says as I watch he whispers to hear again but I don't hear what he says, he must be the warlock but I see her face look a little relieved I walk over to Damon anger building up and punch him "what did I say" I shout before walking back to Evelyn bending down to face her "hey let's go home" I say picking her up "I'm sorry Dad" she croaks out "shh I know darling" I take her to the car and drive back to the Mikaelson Mansion I look over at Evelyn and she's fast asleep it's been a long night, I pick her up and take her into the house within seconds Elijah is at my side "you found her" he says taking her sleeping body upstairs. I rub my hands through my hair before punching the wall in front of me Evelyn will not forgive me if she finds out why we did that to him "where's the boy, brother?" Elijah says coming back down the stairs, I look at him confused "Wait, how do you know about the kid?" I ask he looks at me before walking off "I must go" he starts to walk towards the door "he's dead Elijah" he stops in his tracks before he blurs off.

Ivan's Mind

After Damon killed Jasper, I could see how much the boy meant to Evelyn she was devastated so Kol tried to comfort her but I could see she wasn't settled so I took her into my arms and I held her as tightly as I could and I told her something trying not to let the others hear "eum vivere" I felt her loosen her grip and see relief filled her face. Elijah not only told me to keep her safe but to keep the boy safe something about his past made him important so I didn't just do a locator spell on his I also put a protector spell on him. After everyone was gone Marcel helped me take Jasper back to his place and we lay him on the bed cleaned him up and waited for him to wake up.