Chapter five - hello father

Evelyn's mind
It was now dark and me and Elijah got back into the car and I sat and looked at my phone I left in the car I checked it 7:00pm also two missed calls from Damon and three from stefan crap! make it three from Damon he's calling me again "hey Damon"
"Evelyn where the hell are you"
"I'm fine Damon"
"No no no Matt told me your with the immortal hybrid ass and his sidekick brother are you freaking kidding me right now?!" He shouts down the phone  I look at Elijah and he's trying not to laugh "um I have to go" I say laughing "Evelyn Amelia don't you dare I swear-" I end the call and look towards Elijah as he chuckles at me and I laugh as he sets off as I put my earphones in and listen to walking blind- Aiden hawken.

We arrive at the Mikaelson house I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding and stare at the house "Niklaus is with everyone else" "Mikael or ester in there?" I asked worried I never really liked ester and I'm not ready to face Mikael again he shakes his head "no just the siblings" I sigh in relief he gets out and comes to my side and helps me out the car  giving me his hand I look at him and smile weakly "are you ready?" I nod and take his hand as he leads me to the house.

As we get closer I hear a female British voice...Rebekah, Elijah opens the door and I walk in since the owner died I don't need an invitation Elijah closes the door and leads me through to the other room he stops me for a moment and walks over to klaus and whispers in his ear as klaus' head snaps up and he walks over to me a hugs me briefly he rubs my back and I nod as he leads me into the room I see Elijah (obviously), Rebekah but no Kol or Finn "Klaus who is this?" Rebekah asked  looking at me Confused "it's Evelyn Rebekah, our Evelyn" klaus says and her head snaps towards me quickly "impossible she's, she's dead" I laugh slightly "i still technically am" she looks at me shocked "oh my god" she whispers standing up and hugging me tightly and I hug her back "how?" She says releasing her grip "long story" I laugh slightly "where is Kol?" Elijah asked to no one in particular "well brother nice to know you care for me I'm right here" he says smirking I had my back to him so he couldn't see my face I was frozen... I was scared "what?" He asked obviously confused, I look at Elijah and he smiles at me as I turn to face him there he is my father right infront of me...barley knowing who I am, he furrowed his eyebrows then looks at everyone else "what is going on? Who are you?" He says edging closer to me "Kol, This is Evelyn" klaus says smiling with his stupid smile I glare at him then return my gaze back to my father infront of me.

Kol's mind
It can't be her it's impossible I searched everywhere but she was nowhere yet klaus' stupid smile says otherwise I look at the girl stood before me and walk closer to her and look at her face could it be? "E-Evelyn?" I ask she nods and I put my hand on her cheek and look into her eyes " is it possible?" I ask softly she looks into my eyes and all the flashbacks and memories come back I grab her shoulder and breathe
Deeply "it's you" I say looking at her laughing slightly "my little girl,I found you" I say smiling she nods with tears in her eyes "Father" she says I pull her into my arm and hug her tightly tears falling down my own face my precious girl is back she hugs me feeling my shirt soaked with her tears but I couldn't care less I have my daughter back.i didn't find her...she found her way back to me...her way back home.