Chapter seven - girls night...kinda

Evelyn's mind
We arrive back at the house, I go to get out but Kol stops me "hey are you okay?" He says rubbing my hand "you know that question is kinda getting on my nerves" I say laughing slightly, he smiles a little before getting out the car he grabbed my bag and then helps me out and into the house. God I hate stefan so much and Damon with that doppelgänger! If I ever see her again I won't think twice about killing her.

My thoughts were interrupted by my aunt Beks "hey I see you're back, we should do a girls night" she said excitedly, I laughed " how all the boys are still here?" , "well,we'll go to the grill come on let's catch up" she says nudging me, I gave in and put my converse on and walk back to the door with Rebekah but my father stops me "where are you to going?" He asked with concern in his voice "relax Kol, I'm just going to spend time with my niece is that okay?" Beks said cockily back to Kol which made me laugh leaning on the door frame, he raised an eyebrow "alright, be careful" he says kissing my forehead "have fun" he says then hugs me "thanks dad" I say then follow Beks out the door to the grill.

-at the grill-
We walk in and up to the bar "what do you want to drink?" Rebekah asked me "I'm scotch please" I say smiling she nods and orders while I check my phone before my eyes are covered by two hands "hey Matt" I say turning to hug him "damn it your stupid vamp senses" he says laughing "hey not my problem" he laughs then Beks butts in "oh hey Matt it's been awhile" she says as I look at Matt confused "you two know each other?" I asked "I see you've met Evelyn my niece" smiles in a devilish way, I look at Matt and he's just as confused as me...
"Your niece? y-you're related to those mikaelson's?" I look at him slightly annoyed "what do you mean those mikaelson's, those mikaelson's are my family!" I yell standing up "Evelyn, your family are monsters, she's the worst of them all" I feel the veins in my eyes and my teeth start to show I grab Matt's neck and drag him outside, when we get outside to the alleyway I throw him against the wall and he groans in pain before I pick him up again by his shoulder "learn to respect your elders Donovan" I say I'm his ear before sinking my teeth into his neck I drink a little of his blood before letting him flop to the ground as I crouch next to him "let that be a warning, Donovan don't mess with a mikaelson" I say smirking before walking back to Rebekah "good job Ev, I see where you get it from" she says meaning Kol she takes a sip of her drink and I grab mine so I can drink I laugh as we walk back into the grill.
We spend the rest of the night talking and drinking before returning home.
I walk back through the front door well... More or less fall through the bloody door because I'm pissed out of my mind.

Kols mind
I was sat on my bed since everyone was out I just stayed in. I started to dose off before I hear a thud downstairs followed by laughing I guess the girls are home, I walk out and stand at the top of the stairs leaning on the wall "I see you two had fun" Evelyn looks up at me from still lying on the floor I used my vamp speed to get downstairs to help her up "I'm fine I help feet to get up" she says slurring her words bloody hell how much did she drink?! I let go in surrender and she tries to walk again but trips and falls, I catch her before she hits the ground "okay, becca how much did she drink?" I say in a serious tone before picking her up "oh look at you being the overprotective father just like Mikael" she mumbles the last part walking off, I roll my eyes and sigh and take Evelyn upstairs and place her on her bed, tuck her in and move her hair out her face "goodnight Evelyn Amelia" I say kissing her head, I turn her light off and close the door before walking back to my room.

I open the door and see Rebekah was sat on my bed "I see you still don't understand the meaning off privacy" I say walking over to my closet and grab shorts and a shirt "Kol she nearly killed someone tonight" she says just audible I stay silent for a moment before speaking up "should I care about these mystic falls mundanes?" I say changing my clothes "seriously Kol?!, you're not going to let her be like this, I won't let you" she says waking in front of me, I sigh "Bek...it's not my call to tell her what she can and can't do I haven't been around her for that long" I say a it agitated "Kol,you're her father it's your job to do that" she says softly "please" I can see she's upset about this but I can't control Evelyn like that "goodnight Rebekah" I say walking past her, she walks out and slams my door leaving me in silence I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands how am I suppose to look after Evelyn? I haven't seen her in centuries I don't know what she likes or what she hates, she's been with Mikael all this time, what if Mikael has said something about us...about me?
I snap myself out my thoughts and go to sleep.