Chapter Nine - Request denied

Kols mind
I walk into the grill to find Evelyn's bracelet and I see Jeremy talking to Matt, well this should be fun! "Hey Jeremy my old pal" I say walking over patting his back "we're not pals kol, what do you want?" He says coldly "hey your the one that put the stake in my heart so I should be the acting cold hearted" I say smirking, I look over at Matt and see a cut on his forehead and a band aid on his neck were Evelyn would of bit him "seems like you pissed of an original last night, how did that turn out for you?" I say motioning to his neck "yeah your god damn daughter" I go to go closer to Matt in anger till Jeremy shocked face amused me "woah! wait what?", "he has a daughter, Evelyn" Matt fills Jeremy in.
"Yes indeed and I need something from you Donovan, I was hoping you could help me Evelyn dropped something last night and I need it back" I say with a fake smile "why would I help you" , "oh so cold Matt, I could compel you but the stench of vervain is all over you so I won't ask you again where is it?" I say in a serious tone "looking for this mikaelson?" I hear a voice behind me, I laugh a little before greeting the person behind me "Damon salvatore, pleasures all mine" I say sarcastically I see he has the bracelet in his hand which he is holding out, I go to take it but he moves his hand "wait, not so fast, I want to make an offer" I raise my eyebrow at him "I'm sorry? remember our last meeting, didn't turn out so well what makes you think it will this time, I'm older...faster and stronger than you please don't test my patience" I say keeping my smirk plastered on my face "keep your daughter under control and away from elena or God help me i will end you" he says to me which makes me laugh what makes him think he can't beat an original? I pretend to go along with the deal "I may take it into consideration" I say holding my hand out, he hestitates before dropping it into my hand.

I smile and shove past him but stopped before I walked out the door "oh Damon" I say and he turns to face me " I've considered it and your request is denied" I say and carry on walking out the door and back to Evelyn.

Evelyn's mind
I'm literally bored out of my freaking mind I roll off my bed and go to the window that has a gap of sunlight shining through and put my hand in the light and try to hold it there but I failed "Ow, fucking fu-" , "language Evelyn Amelia" I turn to see Elijah fixing his sleeve sat on the chair in my room "sorry" I say flopping back on the bed and groaning "this sucks" I say my face buried in the duvet "well your father is on his way home with your bracelet" I shot up into a sitting position "he found it?!" , "of course I did" I turn to the doorway and my father was holding out I front of him "dad!" I shout diving into his chest and hugging him "thankyou" I say releasing the hug, he smiles and puts it back on my wrist I smile and walk back over to the window and put my hand in the gap again...no burn I laugh and open my curtains and take in the light "woo!" I shout as my uncle Elijah and my dad laugh I speed over to my closet and grab a pair of black jeans,white top and leather jacket "where are you going?" My father asks "I'm going out for a bit I've been trapped inside all day" , "what now?" ,"um yeah" I say he nods and walks out my room in a 'are you sure' manner which makes me look at him weirdly "I need to change dad" I say as he's still stood at my doorway, he laughs before closing my door so I can change and get ready.

After I get dressed I head downstairs to go out "bye dad" I shout opening the door, I go to walk out the door before colliding into someone's chest "oh shit, I'm so sorry" I hear a familiar male voice as he holds my arm softly, I look up to meet a face I didn't expect and don't like very much right now "Stefan?" I asked confused wondering why the hell he is at the mikaelson's door. "Hey Evelyn, I need to talk to you" he says still holding my arm "well,I don't" I say pushing past him but he grabs me again "please...", "you tried to kill my father and my family why would I talk to you?!" I say folding my arms "I'm not asking for your forgiveness, just come get coffee with me or take a walk with me...please" he says pleading, I hesitate for a moment before giving in "fine" I motion to my car for him to get in and we drive to a café down near the grill.