Dont Hurt Yuki

Sam's POV
Sam;G-Get away from me!
Invader;Calm down Sammy~ everything will be alright
Invader took a step closer then another one then I was backed up into a wall and I heard someone walk in then I blacked out and it felt like I was being dragged?
Taurtis's POV
We brought Sam and Yuki to the hospital. Yuki was fine but I can't say the same for Sam...I saw Yuki wait at his bed side...he was in a deep sleep. I wondered if he would ever wake up...or will he be gone--NO TAURTIS DONT THINK LIKE THAT!!!! Anyway i feel as if Yuki's shocked I mean he was yelling to Invader about how he loves Yuki and all. I feel it will be different when he wakes up...maybe in a better way...or a worse way..? I left Yuki I know what she's going through...it happened to Salex....and I felt guilty...I felt as if I could've taken better care of her and she would have never gotten hurt...
Yuki's POV
I waited at Sam's bed side, hoping he'd wake up...but if he does wake up...will things be different? Or the same? Things can happen for the better or for the worse. And all I can do is wait...
Rowan's POV
Rowan;WAKE UP MAGGOT!!!!
Okamai;Hunny, calm down
Rowan;HES A WEAKLING!!!
Yuki's POV
Once I heard Rowan say that...I started to scream about how Sam risked his life to save me! But then when I was turned to Rowan someone hugged me...it as Sam he woke up!
I kissed him! Out of joy! I blushed and took a step back. He just laughed and put his arm around me. He whispered to me; I'll always be here for you...
Then we walked off together holding hands to his house to find Taurtis

Hey guys! This is not the end...I think and even if it is I'll make another Sam fan fiction! Hehe! :D