Life Is Strange

Sam's POV
Now I'm alone......again......
Wait, when did Grian get back? He's been visiting more lately. Maybe it's because of Taurtis...hm.
I stepped a bit closer and saw him talking to Taurtis. But something caught my eye, right to the left stood Silly. She looked down shyly and pushed up her glasses. Sometimes glancing up at Grian and Taurtis. Her hair was covering her face as she looked down.
I took steps closer until I was face to face with the girl in glasses.
Sam;H-Hey, Silly, you okay? Your sorta just staring.
Silly;Sam....promise you won't tell if I tell you?
Sam;Promise. ^-^
Silly;I-I still have f-feelings for G-G....G-Grian....--
Sam; S-Silly.....do you need my help?
Silly;Y-Yes....sorry, Sam...--
Sam;For wha--
I was cut off by Silly grabbing my tie and pushing me towards her and smashing her gentle, caring, and kind lips onto mine. As she kissed me she let go of my tie and grabbed my collar. I had my eyes wide open, she had tears at the corner of her eyes.
I heard a glass drop and then Silly stopped kissing me. We turned around to see Grian in shock. I could read his facial expression perfectly: Betrayed, Hurt, Broken, Sorry, Lonely, Sad, Depressed, Outcast, Unwanted, Alone, and so much more that would just break me to think about.
After he had dropped his glass and he bolted through the door.
I turned back to Silly who still had her hair covering her face. But this time she was cupping something in her hand, it was a clip-on that said 'Forever Loved ' she took it off her shirt and threw it to the ground and ran after Grian, and Taurtis also chasing Grian right behind Silly.
Meanwhile....
J's POV
"Listen, I love you......leave him and come to me...." I whispered soothingly into her ear as I hugged her from behind.
She blushed at my touch but soon stopped.
"L-Let me g-go, J" she squirmed to get out of my embrace.
"First tell me, do you love me?" I asked breathing on her ear.
I saw her eyes go wide at my question, not wanting to answer.
"Tell me and I'll let you go." I demanded as I got closer to her ear, still hugging her from behind.
"J, why are you doing this?" She asked turning the conversation to me.
Why am I doing this? I can't doubt that I love this girl.
"Because I love you, with every bit of me. And I'm not going to stop trying to get with you. I..Love..You.. And these no other way to say that." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.
"J-J...!" She yelled at me.
"I love it when you say my name." I whispered in her seductively/flirty like.
"J, I....I" she was finishing her sentence and.......

Sorry for not updating this story, I was working on other ones. What do you guys think is going down? Write in the comments! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny