Dom Got To Her ...?

Ps:it's about night time, just for later on...
Sam's POV
We met up with Taurtis, Salex and J
Taurtis;So what happened?
Salex;You are holding hands
Yuki;Ummm
Sam;Heh,
J;And you are blushing...
I just kissed Yuki on her forehead, that made Taurtis 'fanboy', I just put my arm around her shoulder and she lightly kissed me on the cheek, this moment was amazing until we heard someone and they were watching us
J;Did you hear that?
Everyone;Yeah
J;I think it's Dom
Sam;D-Dom! Where is he! He's such a coward!
Dom;Says the guy who can't even take a punch
Sam;If you say 'I'm a wimp' how about you show yourself!
Dom:Fine, Loser!
Dom showed himself
Dom;So Yuki, your still with this two timing freak? Hmph! I expected more from you!
I looked down at Yuki, I could see she was about to cry but she was holding it in...I still had my arm around her then she grabbed my arm and took it off of her shoulder she kissed my cheek and said bye with tears coming out of her eyes
Dom;So, you gonna cry to, Nerd!
Sam;Shut up Dom!
And once I said that I grabbed him by his collar and looked him in the eyes and said "this is the last time you hurt Yuki, got it?" He shakes his head 'yes' and I let him go, so he'd fall to the ground and then I ran to find Yuki, first I checked her house but nothing then I checked the school, I checked all of town, but I couldn't find her! I checked the school again but I check the roof... I found her there she sat there looking up at the stars... I stepped closer, my shoes squeaking. She turned around and ran I followed her to find her going to....DOMS PLACE?!?
It's also raining
When I got there he answered and let her in, she sat on his couch crying... He put his arm around her. I looked through the window, Dom looked at me and mouthed the words 'since you stole Invader, Yuki's mine!' The words hit like a gunshot. I knew I couldn't break in or I'd get arrested...I just sat on the porch, in the rain... I walked back home but I was pulled into a house it was Sookie, Souls and Yuki's house... They asked where Yuki was and why I was walking in the rain....I simply stood there, like a deer in headlights...they asked me again and this time I broke into tears...
Dom had really got to her.....He really did... Is it my fault?
I ended up telling them what happened along with J, Salex and Taurtis...We all met up including Sookie and Soul and turns out J and Taurtis had a plan to get into Doms place and get Yuki...

Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny