I'll Be Long Gone...

THIS CHAPTER GETS EMOTIONAL! ~Rowan The Gym Teacher.
Sam's POV
The only person I've really talked to that month when I was cry--I MEAN manly sitting in the bathroom, nothing else! I would only speak to Taurtis so I really got to see what people are doing! First person is Info~Chan.......I bet I can fi-- oh a message....
Message:
?;I'm at the rooftop of the school, you know who I am.
Time skip to the roof
Sam;Hey Info~Chan
A/n:I'm just gonna call her Info.
Info:What do you want?
Sam;Just wanted to see what you were doing after all this time...
Info;Looking over the city......you two still aren't dating.
Sam;....?
Info;You and Yuki........you didn't ask J anything about Yuki or Yuki anything about J......it all seems to....what's the word? Perfect.
Sam;I want it to be perfect.
Info;Yet it's not. If everything were perfect I wouldn't be in this city.....
Sam;What do you mean by that?
Info;I give people information for favors a little journalism.
Sam;Go on....
Info;I don't have anymore too explain or anything for you to know about me. But other people, there secrets are going to hurt.
Sam;L-Like what?
Info;See the fear in your voice? That gives people power.
Sam;What kind of power?
Info;You'll know soon. When time comes.... and takes it's toll
Sam;STOP BLOWING OFF MY QUESTIONS LIKE THERE NOTHING---
Info;To me.
Sam;What do I have to do to get this Info?!
Info;Play a game
Sam;With who?
Info;Me. Once I tell you the information you'll understand, I just wanna toy with some emotions. And I can do this because your sanity will go down--HAHAAH!
Sam;You...i-i-insane!
Info;No, just a genius.
Sam;What's the Info?
Info;Brace yourself.
I nodded in return.
Info;J, he's doing all the stuff in the world to get Yuki to like him if it were any other girl, then J would have been married by now. Yet J's smart so he even got her to open up her locked door and then *Cough Cough* kissed her for a long period of time. Now I don't know Yuki's emotions that well so I can't say if she likes J or not, but if she does then I can only imagine somethings holding her back.
I felt my heart shatter after finally coming out after a month I feel like I've just been brought back into the feeling of....losing everything...
I went to were Info~Chan was sitting, right on the ledge and sat next to her.
Info;Your not going to do it.
Sam;What's stopping me?
Info;The ground below, the ones you deeply care for--
Sam;The things that have been taken from me.
Info;What about Taurtis?--
Sam;He has enough friends--
Info;What about Grian--
Sam;He has Taurtis--
Info;What about Yuki? Remember what I said about something holding her back?
Sam;Yeah....
Info;I can only imagine that's you...
I felt hot tears spill down my face...only a few more inches and I'm gone....
Info;You won't do it. You care to much.
Sam;Your....right.....
I said through light sobs.
Info;I'm always right, when will you learn that?
Sam;When I'm not so naïve...
Info;You going to talk to Yuki, huh?
I nodded.
Info;Don't worry I'm here if you need me, also don't forget the deal!
Sam;I know,I know.
I set off to Yuki's house. I wonder what she'll say....

Say something (in the comments) it shows you like my writing I don't care about votes and all that! It's ok if you don't comment that's just my request, Thanks! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny