#Saian

Sam's POV
I was under the bridge then I grabbed Yuki's hand and ran to the side of some house. I saw Grian and Taurtis running, looking like they need to hide. Taurtis ran to where we were and then Grian was about to but turned around to look if anyone was chasing him, well still running. He ended up running into me, making us fall over. I closed my eyes ready for impact which I felt but I felt more impact on my chest than my back. I opened my eyes and I saw something I'd never think to see....Grian.....he fell on me and was now k-kissing me.....he opened his eyes and quickly got up. I swear I saw a bit of red on his face, probably the cold or he's just embarrassed. I put my hand on my cheek....yep, my cheeks were burning hot.....probably out of embarrassment,.....right?
We looked away for a couple minutes yet Taurtis and Yuki were still talking, yet whispering a bit.
Taurtis;I ship #Saian! (Sam x Grian)
Yuki;No it's #Suki! (Yuki x Sam)
They kept arguing.....ugh.....
Grian turned around so I did to, only to see Yuki and Taurtis showing picture of either Yuki and me or Grian and me! I even saw some of them put it on YouCrab and InstaCrab!! Ugh....... Why!? Why the ships...

Write #Saian or #Suki? Yuki and Sam or Grian and Sam? xD

Special thanks to ChocoInk because I got the idea from the book they wrote "Destroyed (Sam x Grian). Go check it out, it's an amazing story, I read it!