Spying On Dates

Yuki's POV
Today is the day that Sam goes on a date with invader, I got really frustrated and even checked his phone! I read the messages Info~Chan sent him....he actually didn't ask me to be his gf....(gf=girlfriend). Anyway, I'm going to J's house, he always makes me laugh and he makes me feel so happy!
A/n;Maybe I need to make a J X Reader! Huh? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* (I wrote this before my Jx Reader xD that's were I got the idea)
I went to J's house, he let me in and I told him about the date, the date didn't start till another hour, so we watched Rick and Morty and J told jokes. Then at the time of the date, J said we should spy on them, I agreed out of jealousy, of course.
At the mall were the date is...
Yuki;Ugh! I hate invader!
J;Don't worry, Sam loves you~!
Yuki;Thanks J, but Sam hadn't asked me to be his Gf!
J;Wait--HE HASNT?!
Yuki;Yeah.....
J;Oh, sorry...
Yuki;It's ok...lets just watch the date:
Invader;Hey Sammy~Poo, can you hold my hand~?
Sam;Ummmmm
Taurtis;That mean yes!
Yuki;Grrrrr! Why Taurtis!
J;Don't worry, it's part of the Info~Chan deal, plus you guys aren't dating...
Yuki;I know, I know--WAIT DID SHE JUST HOLD HIS HAND!!!
A/n;I wanted Yuki to say after that " J HOLD MY HOOPS!!" And start taking off her earrings xD
Sam's POV
I REALLY don't want to go on this date with Invader! Plus she started holding my hand, and Taurtis makes it TEN TIMES worse! He would start giving us 'ship? Names' what does that even mean?! Plus he's saying so much stuff about me and Invader, I just wish he wasn't there sometimes! Gord Taurtis, InvaderGladiator is not a thing I want! Neither is SamBlart!
Invader's POV
I'm so glad that I'm on a date with Sam! But I see Yuki and J are spying on us. Luckily, I'm really good at making Yuki jealous~!
Yuki's POV
I saw Invader, she started to lean on Sam and flirt! I hate Taurtis, he keeps trying to push Sam and Invader together! 😡
Taurtis's POV
Taurtis; So, when's the wedding? Can I be the best man?!
Sam;There's n--
Invader;Of course~!
She kissed Sam's cheek! Nice! SamGladiator+InvaderGladiator
J's POV
I looked at the kiss on the cheek, then I looked at Yuki, damn she was maaaaddddd!
Yuki;I'm.Going.To.Kill.Her.
J;Yuki calm down
A/n;Take like 50 steps back, gurl!
Yuki;She's.Trying.To.Steal.My.Bf.
(Bf=Boyfriend)
J;Well,you aren't--
Yuki;That's it!
A/n;Gurl, I'll hold your hoops, get her! xD
Yuki started running, but not at Invader, Yuki had a different plan. She followed them to a restaurant, and did the dumbest thing possible,I would have never expected her to do.
Yuki's POV
I followed them to a restaurant, I dressed up as a waiter. I had a fake mustache on and I was wearing a suit. I tied up my hair and went to go get Taurtis,Salex,Invader and Sam's orders:
Yuki:Hello, I'll be your waiter this evening, my name is Yu-ummm Luccas?
Invader;Why did you ask that likes it's a question?
Yuki;Ummm, I'm sorry it's my ummmm first day on the job
Taurtis;Can I have everything on the menu?
Salex;TAURTIS!
Sam's POV
That waiter looks like someone I know-- I was lost in my thoughts by Grian coming to our table
Grian;You were supposed to pick me up at the bus stop!
Sam;I-I'm sorry, I'll explain later
Then he whispered in my ear 'Why is Yuki dressed up as a male waiter?'
I knew that waiter looked like someone I know!
A/n;It took you that long, and someone had to tell you.....sad......
So she's jealous! That's so adorable, maybe I should trick her or be nice to her.....trick her I would do: I would kiss Invaders hairy hand, Be nice to her:Kiss her hand and tell her I know she's Yuki or plan Z, the best plan!

Which one should it be? Maybe I'll let you guys pick so comment! Sorry for not uploading!        Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny