Who Do You Ship?

There will be more than one winner and you don't have to guess both correctly

Who's the anime characters up above? If you get it right you get to come into the series 'New School' and 'MCD Dares', 'Sleepover!' These are all books of mine so every time you get it right you get put in a book out of those three. There can be the same person because you only stay in the books for a little while (not including 'New School')!!! So comment and guess!

Grian's POV
I looked over at the beautiful pink haired girl, who stood up next to me to confront Sam and Taurtis.
Sam;W-Why are you guys in the c-closet.....?
Grian;W-Well u-u-umm---
Yuki;Why were you two kissing? Huh?
Sam;Heh....about that...--
Taurtis; You see, after Salex passed...her ghost came and spoke to me and was telling me to move on and stuff like that so I did. And that's how I fell in love with Sam.
Grian;So it's settled than. I get Yuki--
Yuki;YOUR MAKING ME SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU'D BID ON!
Sam;I-I can't do this......I love you....Yuki.....I really do. I don't know if my feelings will ever change but.....I love you.......and my heart tells me I'll love you forever but only time can tell. And I know you'll probably say 'no' but I still will ask 'will you go out with me'.
Yuki;You don't know how long I've been waiting for this.....I love you Sam. I always will <3
Yuki ran up to Sam and he embraced her in his arms. Then he kissed her. Taurtis looked at me, he looked happy that they were together, is sweet.
Taurtis;-whispers- you know that Sam was only a cover up for my real feelings? Those real feelings are for you, Grian. Do you except?
Grian;T-Taurtis--mmph!
Before I could answer Taurtis smashed his lips onto mine.
When we pulled away I heard the door creek open.
???; We predicted this would happen.
I turned to see Ellen but with Salex's voice. She then started in her own voice.
Ellen;The spirits speak through me, such as Salex. I also broke up with you, Grian, because you belong with someone else and I don't want to be the person to stop you from loving them. Of course I won't tell you if Taurtis is the right one but you must decide on your own. Do you love him? Yes? No? Still don't know? Guess time will take its tole. Then we will know...ill miss you, Grian, bye.
And with that she left waiting.
Taurtis;I'd really love to be happy about this moment but were like thirty minutes late for school...
Sam;Ohhh ok!
Yuki;NOOO! MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!!!
Grian;NOOO!!!-- Wait I don't even go to this school!
We all started running to school, by that I mean Yuki and me did well Taurtis and Sam took there time....wait why am I running? I don't even go to this school!!!

I know it was very short! Sorry! Also can you guess an anime character to win the contest? If you can then comment your answer or even guess ^__^!!! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny