Your an idiot.

Jade had finally picked up and I started to talk to the idiot of the year. 

"What do ya need my dear person who kills people." Jade's voice entered through the burner phone. 

"You kill people cause you get payed so shut up. And I need to go to juvie, think you can help?" I said straight and blunt. 

"Bruh do you even know who your talking to, of course I can get your ass in a jail cell! One of the many talents I have." She said with the utmost confidence that can be passed through the phone.

"Jade I think you need help, but thanks. Don't go to far on it though. Okay so what do you think the plans gonna be?" I said walking down the dark street towards Abby's. 

"Bro I can't think of a plan in five fucking seconds! I wasn't trained by the government. Just think about pizza for a second while I think." She said, I heard a loud bang on her end. 

"What do you mean think about pizza?" I said, sometimes I don't get this girl.

"And you say I'm the idiot. Jesus have you listened to your self lately?" She said with a breathy voice. She was running, but from what? 

"What are you running from?" I asked her. 

"I'm running towards something, holy crap how fast do you walk?" She said, at that I stopped in my tracks. 

"What?" I said into the phone. I took the phone away from my ear and caught sight of my surroundings. Someone was running behind me, they were pretty far away. I smirked and put the phone up to my ear and turned around. 

"Are you by any chance next to the red lamppost next to the mailbox?" I asked cautiously. A laugh was her only response. 

"Um I don't keep track of lamppost, but yeah I just passed the mailbox. Oh and the lamppost was red to. I think-" She stopped talking on the phone when she was close enough for me to hear. 

"-You need to keep your guard down more. Jesus and would it kill you to learn how to walk slow and make sound when you walk. Your making yourself known to people. Well me any ways." She said with a small smile on her face and her head tilted to the side. The way she always greeted me. Her black hair blending in with the pitch black night, her vibrant green eyes shining with a devilish look in them. She was a rebel with not a lot to carry. She is not one to regret what she does, if she wants to do it she will. If she gets hurt shell still yell, ' I fucking did it and didn't die! Suck my dick motherfuckers!' She was high spirited like that. Sometimes it was really annoying. She was a good agent though. 

She always finished a mission. Never backed down. Unlike someone I know. But one thing was wrong, shes supposed to be in Australia. That's the only reason I called her. 

"Jade, why are you in america?" I asked her cautiously. Like I said she does work for the other side, I don't completely trust her.Well I don't trust any one for that matter. 

"Relax chica I'm here for a mission, like I'm gonna do crap for those assholes. I ain't doin' anything for them after they pissed me off and sent me across the god damn world. Shit they think I know what I'm doin but in reality I'm thinking about pizza." She said with a lop sided smile on her face. I simply raised a eyebrow at her words. What is it with her and pizza? She laughed. 

"Don't worry I have what you need right here, and its dark and cold here can we at least get inside somewhere?" She said rubbing the sides of her arms. I rolled my eyes. 

"No not really I just walked out of my house, what do you have?" I replied, her eyes lit up when I asked that question. 

"Okay I have to get a hold of this one dude named Michael Clifford. He kinda doesn't know I'm an agent. He just knows how to get in trouble. Knows dealers and has contacts at the jail center. He be just the perfect guy to get you and your partner in. When are you supposed to go Australia?" She said, all funny and goofy attitude gone replaced with a serious facade. Shes down to business, just what I was trying to get her to do. And I couldn't help but notice the wrong grammer when she spoke.