Two different sides

Abby P.O.V

Abby sat as far away from Luke as possible. They were in a limo separate from Alex and Ashton. Abby didn't like the idea being away from her partner. She was currently looking at the file for the mission. At the top it said CLASSIFIED in big bold print. She was about to read further when a voice interrupted her.

"Look Abby all I really want to do is talk to you. That's all I ask. I was being a dick okay? I'm sorry I just want to talk to you. We are going to be in this limo for three hours. I just want to talk to you, please?" He said looming at her with desperation in his eyes. She looked at him through her lashes. Something she knew was his weakness, it was starting to show.

"Talk about what? How your sorry. Look we both left what ever we had in the past. Its done. Move on hemmings. You clearly don't want to be with me-" she was cut short by a pare of lips connecting with hers. Soon she felt lukes warmth surrounding her body. They were squished together, but neither one of them minded. He moved and layed her across the seat and lifted himself above Abby. Abby wrapped her arms around his neck. Abby wanted nothing more than Luke to be closer.

At that moment, she knew. She saw just how badly she was falling for him. He understood her and cared for her. Something that Abby never thought could happen to her. They knew each other vary well. To well. He was her weakness, no one can find out. Abby had to many enimies to let that happen. She didn't love Luke, not yet at least.

Alex P.O.V

I didn't even bother looking at Ashton. I didn't even see a reason to. I focused on the file. We were supposed to go to good old juvie and get our records sorted out to make our selves a candidate for the other side. Then go to a reform school. That won't be hard. I have enough problems to go to a reform school. I was even threatened to be sent to one by my father. With my record, I could go to a detention center. Just because I work for the government doesn't mean I have the cleanest record. Abby is the one we have to work on. She's a rebel, just not one good enough to get arrested for it.

That's sorta my job. I looked at the rest of the file and began making a just round of it when Ashton got the nerve to speak.

"Can we at least try to be friendly. We don't even have to be friends. Just nice to each other. Were on the same team Alex." He said. I looked away from the file in my hand to meet his piecing green and Hazel eyes. His hair was longer than most boys. One thing I knew is that he was musicly oriented. He played the drums, pretty well. But I will never admit that to him.

"What does on the same team mean to you Ashton. I have a feeling you don't know the definition to that phrase Irwin." I said looking back down to my file. I heard him sigh and lean back in his seat.

"You know why I think like that? I'm the only one of my siblings that has to be in the agency. She never forced any of them except for me. My mom. Always told me I have to be the one to take care of the family. Now that my dads back my mom expects me to protects the from my dad. Almost like she planned this all. She knew that my dad would come back, she needed someone to protect her. I was the only resort." He said, his voice low. Almost as of it was ready to crack like a 12 year olds voice.

I profiled him on accident. He knew what I was doing. The only person I never had to profile was Abby. By Now it became habit to profile people other than Abby. He wasn't losing about what he said. He wasn't bite in the inside of his cheek or his lip. He wasn't pinching his lips together. No nervous twich, or scooting back in his seat. He was telling the truth.

"So you think your mom made you do all the work? Have you heard her side of the story yet? That's one of many possible outcomes for having you go into the agnecy. Dont just focus on that one Ashton. You have to look over all of the possibilities. Just how I taught you on doing a mission. Its not simple just complex. You just have to put a little thought into it." I said not letting go of my monotone voice. He had to work a lot harder to get any emotion out of me rather than empathy.

He looked at me as if looking at me for the first time. That's when I realized I caved. I was friendly with him. My expression turned cold and I looked down at my file that I was supposed to be studying.

Abby P.O.V (in third person)

Luke and Abby stayed in that position for a long time. Abby played with Lukes hair, he studied her heart beat. The steady rhythm making everything seem clear. He had his head on her chest, right next to her heart. They kissed and didnt say a word just went on into a cuddle. She just played with the aofy blond lock of hair between her fingers. He was one of the soft kind of guys. Luke's grip on Abby's waist never left the tightness it was held in. Abby couldn't understand why. Almost as if he was afraid if losing her.

Abby wasn't the only one falling then. She was glad for that. Luke was looked hard core but he was just a big sweet heart. Something Abby loved about him. He also kept his mates close at heart. They cuddled and kept each other close. Not wanting to let each other go. For once Abby didn't feel the need to look behind her back, she knew that Luke would never leave her side. Abby had only one thought in her mind.

What the hell did I get myself into?

Well another chapter. Here you go Abby! Its a little late sorry.

~Alex