Ponyboy Imagine

A/n: This was a request so enjoy!

Summary: Reader is a soc, who doesn't care about the divide between socs and greaser. She's had a crush on Ponyboy for awhile, and one night she spots Pony doing something he shouldn't.

8th period Friday at 3:10, you had five more minutes before the bell rang. You sighed trying to pay attention to your English teachers lesson, but Ponyboy Curtis really was what had your attention. He looked so handsome, you couldn't help but admire how concentrated and interested Pony was in English. You've had a crush on him for a while now, but he never notices you. Maybe it was because he was a greaser and well you're not. Personally you didn't care about the divide between socs and greasers I mean you didn't let something like difference in money affect how you treat people. Your thoughts about Ponyboy were interrupted when the bell rang and everyone shuffled out of the classroom in a hurry to start their weekend. You grabbed you pack and started to walk to the gym for cheer practice. After cheer you and your bestfriend Heather started to walk home together. Ten minutes into walking you and Heather were busy talking when you two heard giggling. Looking to your left, the source of the giggling you saw Ponyboy and a few of his friends and his brother Sodapop egging and vandalizing some random socs house. You could see Pony wasn't too into messing with socs. You heard sirens approaching and saw Ponyboy and his friends freeze. It's not even Ponyboy's fault he can't get in trouble, you thought. All of the boys ran and hopped a fence except Ponyboy and Sodapop. When the fuzz finally pulled up they started to holler at the two boys and began to arrest them when you yelled "stop! He didn't do it." "Then who did?" One of the officers questioned clearly dumbstruck. Ponyboy looked shocked and confused. "Uh-h I did." You shyly answered. "There's no way you did that miss." The other officers replied. Your friend whispered "you owe me big time." And yelled "no she really did, both of us did it. That kid was trying to stop us he didn't do anything." "Alright sorry kid looks like it's your lucky day, girls I better not see you two causing mischief ever again understood?" "Yessir" you and Heather says in unison. "Oh boy" Sodapop sheepishly spoke up. "That was real nice of y'all, how come you gals did that?" Heather nudged me whispering "just tell Ponyboy you like him already y/n!" "I-I uhhhhh." "For goodness sake she likes Ponyboy!" Heather snapped. "Y/n you do?" Pony grinned. Blushing a deep Scarlett you quietly said "yeah" "wait you're the y/n Ponyboy has been talking my ear off about?" Soda yelled. "You like me pony?!" "Uh-h yeah."