Dallas Imagine for Liv.

A/n- enjoy, sorry it's late.
Summary: Dallas won't open up.

You & Dallas' relationship was going pretty well, there was just one thing bothering you; he wouldn't open up to you. Your brain told you that it wasn't something you should expect from a boy like Dallas, but your heart told you you just had to make him feel comfortable enough to tell you.

Every weekend you & Dal would take turns picking where you guys would go out, and this weekend happened to be you turn. So, you decided to keep it a surprise from him. For weeks you've been saving up to go to a beach house, since Dallas had never been to the ocean in his life & it was summer time so why not take a week long date?

Friday afternoon you packed yours & Dally's bags, and by 5 p.m. you were ready to go. The two of you hopped in your pickup, and headed to the airport. "Doll, come on you know I hate surprises where are we going?" Dal asked as you two took your seats on the plane. "You'll see!" You giggled, as he pouted.

The first two days were amazing, and you've never seen Dallas so relaxed & happy. You spent the day surfing and whale watching, & your evenings under the stars admiring the night sky, while snuggled up before heading inside for the night. You kept trying to find the right moment to bring up him opening up to you.

Finally, on the third day while you were  roasting marshmallows you did. "Hey babe?" Dallas looked up giving you a lopsided grin. "Yeah Liv?" You took a deep breath feeling slightly nervous, "why won't you open up to me?" Dal shot you a nasty look, "what?"

"I said why won't you open up to me?" you fire back angrily. "What the fuck Liv? I don't need to open up, what you see is what you get." He yells, getting up & storming off. You stood up quickly, and began to get teary eyed walking towards the house. I can't believe I tried. God, why did I even do that? You thought to yourself.

You were so frustrated you couldn't do anything but cry, and that made you even more upset. I mean you have been working so hard to break down his walls & now at this point you don't even know where he stormed off to. Eventually, after crying for an hour or so your eyes got heavy & you decided it was time for bed. You'd worry about what happened tonight, tomorrow morning.

Half an hour into a deep slumber, you felt the bed dip & arms snake around your waist. Turning over you were relieved, but pissed off to see Dal. You were about to say something when he cut you off. "Doll, have you been crying?" He asks kissing your cheek. You stayed quiet, not quite sure if you should answer him or not.

"Oh shit I made you cry didn't I? I didn't mean to get so pissed off, it's just I-I have a really shitty time trying to open up." Dallas said slowly, unsure if you'd listen to his words.

"But that's what I'm here for, to catch you when you feel like your falling. I just wanted you to let me in, I want to know if you're okay or when you need me. I want to know if you need me."  You said. "I do need you & I want to open up to you. But, we got to take it slow okay?" Dallas says nervousness taking over his face.

"Okay" you whisper relieved scooting further into his embrace. He kisses the top of your head, and you knew everything was going to get better.