You get hurt in a rumble

A/n: This was a request. So enjoy!

Two-bit: A soc busts your face with a few rings he had on.
• Two-bit almost kills the guy for hurting you.
• Picks you up and carried you bridal style all the way to the Curtis house.
• Stitches up the wounds on your face, grabs you both a beer and you watch Mickey all night.

Johnny: You get a few cracked ribs.
• Him and Dallas mess up the soc who cracked your ribs.
• When you get home he doesn't let you do anything but does everything for you.
• He gives you ice packs to help soothe the pain and reduce the swelling and kisses your bruised skin constantly.

Darry: Some stupid socs gang up on you and you end up breaking your leg.
• Sends Soda to go get his pick up to drive you to the hospital.
• Carries you into the hospital and doesn't leave your side. And when you get home he takes time off of work so he can cater to your every need.
• Is the first one to sign your cast, and insists that you give him a kiss each time he does something for you. *brings you water* "Kiss?" *fluffs your pillow* "Kiss?"

Sodapop: Soc tackles you and gives you a concussion.
• Knows how to take care of you when you have a concussion because it's happened before.
• Insists you call him 'Doctor' and "prescribes" that in order for you to get better you need cuddles and many many kisses.
• "no y/n you can't fall asleep! Here, here we can eat chocolate cake and cuddle instead." 

Ponyboy: You get a really bad back ache from being slammed to the ground by a soc.
• Ices it all the time and sets up a cold bath to help with the pain.
• Is super careful not to hurt you on accident and hollers at the others boys to be extremely careful and gentle.
• Brings you your favorite snacks, drinks, and some pain medicine.

Steve: You get teamed up on by about 6 socs in a rumble and they pull a switch blade on you.
• He and Soda take on all of the socs and beats the hell out of em, almost killing them.
• He takes you home cleans you up, patches up your cuts, kissing you over and over promising that he will never let that happen to you ever again.
• From that moment on him fiercely protecting you from anything, even when the gang gets a little to rough while your play wrestling he'll be by your side ready to protect you from anything.

Dallas: You get a bloody nose.
• Him being proud of you beating the shit out of some soc who socked you in the nose.
• Him smirking his little smirk and saying "that was hot!" While eyeing you up and down.
• Him wiping the blood off of your face and kissing you.

A/n: This was a really fun one to write so thanks for requesting!