His favorite place to kiss you

Two-bit: Your cheek. Two will come up from behind you and kiss your cheek while your cooking, watching tv, just anything. When he walks you home he'll kiss your cheek and then your lips. When you guys moved in together he'd kiss you cheek before you went to bed and when he woke up.

Steve: Your lips. Steve could never get enough of you ever. Whenever the boys weren't looking he'd sneak in a quick kiss, and sometimes he'd just kiss you passionately in front of them. You'd have a lot of make out sessions at the Dx or in his car. A lot.

Dallas: Your neck. Most of why he loved kissing your neck was because it was sexual. But more often then not he'd sweetly nuzzle his face into your neck plant a kiss on your neck, then your cheek, then your lips.

Darry: The top of your head. You were so short compared to him that you only reached his shoulder. So he'd lean down and kiss the top of your head like on the top of your forehead. He'd have to lean down really far to catch your lips or he'd have to pick you up to plant one on your lips.

Johnny: Your Forehead. He was only a smidge taller than you, so his lips would catch your forehead perfectly. He would only do it though when you two were hugging or going to sleep.

Ponyboy: Same as Steve your lips. Although you and Pony were only 14 you guys smooched a lot. It wasn't anything ever sexual just a sweet and old fashioned act of love. It'd happen all the time too. "Good job Pony, you did great in track today babe." *smooch*   "Is the answer uhhh 25?" "Correct y/n" *smooch*

Sodapop: Everywhere. Just choosing one favorite place to kiss you was impossible to Sodapop. He loved to mix it up. Giving you any type of cute little kiss you can think of. He treated you like a princess and constantly showed you how much he loves you through kissing.
A/n: This so sucked ass. So sorryyyyy