Ponyboy Imagine for Madi.

A/n- I hope you like it. I can rewrite this if you want.
Prompt: Madi is upset so Ponyboy comforts her.

Lately things at home haven't been all to great. It wasn't as bad as the Cade household but it wasn't good either.

So recently you've been kind of distant towards everybody and everything resulting in a very confused Ponyboy.

Friday afternoon at 3 p.m. the final bell rung, and everyone started pouring out of the room excited to go home for the weekend. But, you were honestly dreading going home so you decided to hang out with the gang this weekend.

Grabbing your pack out of your locker, you saw Pony down the hall doing the same. Then you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Johnny. You grinned.

"Hey JohnnyCakes!" He smiled back at you.

"Heya Madi! Do you want to go to the nightly double with Ponyboy and I?"

"Sure, are you guys headed to the Curtis house right now?"

"Yeah"

"Hey guys." Pony joined in.

Johnny nodded and shot him a smile, while you mumbled a quick hello and have him a peck on the check. The three started towards Pony's house, goofing off together the whole walk home.

Soon enough you guys were at the corner of Picket and Sutton; the usual meeting place waiting for Dal to get there. As soon as he got there y'all made your way to the drive in, slipped under the fence, and kicked back to watch the films.

Usually throughout the whole movie both you and Pony were really into the story, but this time was different because you were zoning off, completely lost in thought. Pony noticed and knew something was off.

Walking home after the movie you and Pony parted from Dal and Johnny considering they were going to Buck's.
The walk home was silent for the most part, the two of you hand in hand.

Reaching the lot, Pony stopped and gave you a concerned look leading you to the old car seat. For a few moments the two of you just stared at the stars, when finally he broke the silence.

"Madi, what's wrong?"

Your eyes widened, you thought nobody would have noticed something wasn't right. "What do you mean?" You asked trying to play dumb.

He shot you a look, "you know what I mean, I know your not okay. What's bothering you doll?" He asked softly, sliding his arm around you.

You sighed deeply.

"I dunno. Sometimes stuff at home gets to me I guess." You replied, slightly shrugging your shoulders. "Oh. Like the usual stuff you tell me about?"

You looked at the ground, nodding. Boy Pony thought, she's really bothered by it this time.

Standing up and pulling you up along with him, he pulled you into his warm embrace for several minutes.

He broke the hug, lifting your chin up to look at him, and said "Doll you know what happens at home doesn't mean you're a bad person, and what your parents say to you isn't true right?" You nodded grabbing his hand.

The two of you walked to his house, and while you were changing some of his clothes he explained the situation to Darry and he let the two of you sleep in the same bed.

All night Ponyboy held you, and whispered sweet little nothings into your ear.