Ponyboy Imagine for Riley.

A/n- enjoy doll. I can rewrite if you don't like it. (:
Prompt: Asking Dally to walk you down the aisle at your and Pony's wedding.

You were beyond excited when Ponyboy Curtis asked you to be his wife.

Once hearing the news Two-bit and Johnny insisted on going with you to pick out your dress, Soda and Steve helped you pick out your dream venue, and even Darry helped you decide on what flowers. They were honestly more excited than you had been. All you could think to yourself was how these boys had quite the character.

Ponyboy had wanted all 6 of the boys to be his groomsmen, but you insisted that he not ask Dally because you had an extremely important question to ask him yourself.

Sweating something fierce you softly knocked on Dally's bedroom door hearing a faint "come in".

Glory, you were nervous! Dal as we all know wasn't exactly the type that loved weddings. But, this was important.

Dally grinned slightly asking "watcha need Riley?"

"I um I-I" you stuttered, beginning  to take a deep breath. "Well uh our old man doesn't want anything to do with my wedding, so I really just wanted to know if you'd walk me down the aisle maybe?"

Dallas sat there silently on his bed just staring at you for a few moments, that felt like a few hours. Feeling you face burning red hot, you were embarrassed that you even asked. Of course he wouldn't want to. "I know it's stupid, I just thought-"

Dal cut you off by laughing his ass off.

"You should've seen your face! You thought I wouldn't want to? Hell Riley I'd love to walk you down the aisle kid."

You sighed in relief chuckling.

"Thanks Dal."

"Anytime sis."

You and Pony had the most beautiful wedding, and you couldn't have been more happier that Dal walked you down the aisle.

A/n- I don't know why my like last 3 imagines have been kinda wedding themed, but I hope you like this.

This was supposed to be a Ponyboy imagine but it kinda was centered towards Dally. Whoops?