Your secret talent part 1

A/n- I'll be taking and writing requests on Friday so expect that. I only did 3 out of 7, but I'll do the other 4 boys tomorrow.

Johnny- Singing. One night at the lot you were huddled up by yourself trying the keep warm when Johnny came running into the lot crying. You tried asking him what's wrong and tried to whisper sweet nothings in an attempt to calm him down. But, that didn't stop the tears. As you held him you began to softly sing Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers; a song your grandmother used to sing to you when you were young. Surprisingly that claimed him down a ton, and he had stopped crying. He looked up at you with bloodshot and teary eyes staring at you in awe of your voice. He thought your voice was mesmerizing. "Y/n I didn't know you could sing like that!" He sniffled. You chuckled holding him tighter saying "Shoot Johnny me neither!"

Two-bit- Drawing. When Keith found your sketchbook he was beyond excited, because he found sketches of Mickey Mouse in there. And he thought they looked just like the cartoon! "Y/n I had no idea you could draw!" You blushed looking down. "Ah thanks Two those are nothing special really." "What? These are amazing!!" He yelled his voice oozing with excitement. Soon enough you were drawing him full on comic strips and cartoons of Mickey Mouse, and he loved them almost as much as the actual cartoon.

Darry- Horses. Darry called you up before leaving work to see if he could pick you up to go out for dinner. Of course you told him yes, and gave him the address to pick you up at. Little did he know that you were at your family ranch spending some quality time with your horses. You never told him about your passion for horses, because it never really came up or crossed your mind. You saddled up your Mustang; Moonshine, and rode him around your outdoor arena up to the barrels and jumps you had. First, you loped for not letting Moonshine let off some adrenaline. Then as Darry pulled up in his old pickup you went for a high jump which took a lot of skill and concentration. So much concentration you didn't even notice Darry had arrived and hopped out of his pick to watch you complete the jump. You gracefully and successfully cleared the jump surprising him. "Holy shit y/n that was amazing!" You looked up startled at the broken silence. You chuckled replying "thanks!" And then proceeded to teach him a few basics of riding horses.