Dallas Imagine for Rose.

A/n- sorry it's so late.
Summary: Jealous Dallas.

You & Dally were at one of Buck's infamous Saturday night parties. Honestly, you weren't too interested in the party scene. The whole party was full of thirsty hicks & dumb broads. Some stupid boys would always try to hit on girls & get into their pants or the drunk girls stumbling  around were trying to get w/ Dal; A typical Saturday night at Buck's.

Dallas shouted over the insanely loud music, "you want something to drink?" Usually you wouldn't, but if you're stuck here for the party you might as well have one. "Sure babe" you yelled back. He disappeared off into the crowd, while you awkwardly sat on a random couch all by your lonesome.

You sighed, feeling tired & done w/ this party. You sat there on the beat up couch, for a few minutes when some hick crashed down onto the seat next to you. He turned to look at slurring, "hey baby, want to have some fun?" You scoffed in disgust, shooting a death glare. "Get lost asshole" Dal saw from across the room that another man was obviously flirting with you. He was always the jealous/she's mine type of boyfriend.

Forgetting all about the drinks Dallas walked up, jealousy clearly written across his face. You jumped up & into his arms glad he was here to save you.  He glared at the boy on the couch pulling you into him & kissed you like there was no tomorrow.

When the two of you pulled away for air, Dal began to lead you to the door to leave when the drunk creep smacked your ass. Dally immediately let go of your hand turning around to deck him hard, knocking leaving him unconscious.

"Thanks Dal" you said a smile tugging at your lips. "Anytime, you're mine & only mine doll. Now let's get outta here." he replies grabbing your hand & giving you the wildest grin.