Dallas Imagine (Request)

A/n- this was a request. I hope you like it.
Prompt: Good ole Dally writes you a love note.

You were at the Dingo with Dally getting some grub when he slips a piece of paper across the table towards you.

Confused you grab and begin to read it.

Dear y/n,
Glory doll, I'm really bad at this lovey dovey krap. I do love you I really do, and I know I'm really shitty at showing it so writing it's a lot easier. Let's start with how much you actually care about me. No ones ever really given a hang about me especially my old man, but you do. Kinda like the way Darry cares about his kids brothers. Next, you're amazing not like Sylvia or any of those other dumb broads I've been with. Man, I bet you're wondering why I'm writing this letter to you, but I have a really important question to ask you... Y/n will you marry me?

A smile begins to tug at the corners of your lips when you read the last sentence over and over.

You looked up to find a real fidgety and nervous looking Dally staring intently at you waiting for your reaction.

He scratches the back of his head nervously, pulling a box out of his pocket.

Opening the box you see a simple yet beautiful ring inside, and he says: "I uh knows it's not much, and I'm not any good with this stuff but what do ya say y/n?"

You chuckled at how cute he was when he was all blushy and nervous; a side of him you've never seen.

Grinning wildly you jumped out of your seat to hug him, squealing "yes, of course!"

Relief washed over his face as he slipped the ring over your finger, telling you he'd be right back.

While you were admiring the ring, he almost skipped over to the phone he was so darn happy.

Dialing the Curtis household, knowing Johnnycakes would be waiting by the phone to hear the news, Dallas waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Johnny, she said yes man!"