Dallas Imagine

A/n: This was a request. Hope this is what you were looking for!

Summary: Dallas says three special words for for the first time to y/n.

• You've been dating Dallas Winston for about 6 months now. You love him, a lot and you wanted so badly to tell him those three special words. However, you were afraid of saying them if Dallas didn't feel the same way. You were afraid you were just another Sylvia.
You woke up to find that it was about 3 A.M. And you had just woken up for what seems like the 100th time that night. You just couldn't stay asleep because Dally hadn't come home yet night and it was really getting to you. Once again you gently closed your eyes, and began taking deep breaths to help relax yourself enough to go to sleep. Surprisingly, you had fallen into a deep slumber.
45 minutes later you were having a nightmare about Dallas getting into a rumble. Usually you wouldn't be worried about him just because he could hold his own, but a soc pulled out a heater and shot Dal and he died. You watched the whole dream unravel into your worst nightmare; losing the only person you've ever truly loved.
"y/n wake up, you're having a nightmare doll!" You heard Dallas shouting your name and you suddenly finally woke up and began sobbing. Dallas was a little scared thinking about you being this way. He didn't know how to comfort you.
"Dallas!" You sobbed hugging him tightly. "Baby what's wrong? You're scaring me man!" Dal replied. He began to hug you back kissing your forehead while giving you a moment to calm down. After calming down and being able to talk you told Dally what happened. "I-I had a nightmare about some fucktard soc pulling a heater on you during a rumble Dal and I just couldn't handle the idea of you not being alive."
He pulled you with him into the bed to lay down in the warm covers and pulled you close to his chest. "I get nightmares when your not in bed with me Hun." 
"I know doll, I was out at Buck's place taking care of some business. But, I'm here now and I-" he paused "I Love you doll." You grinned replying "I love you too baby." He chuckled tiredly letting out a long yawn "you make me a softy man."
"I guess I do."

A/n: I hope you like this one!