Dally Imagine for Liv

A/n- enjoy. (:
Prompt: Liv's boyfriend doesn't treat her right, so she goes to her bestfriend; Dallas Winston.

You couldn't freaking believe what just happened. Your asshole of a boyfriend, now ex boyfriend was in bed with another broad. To say you were pissed was quite the understatement.

After smashing the cake you had brought for him in his face/telling him off, you started making your way towards Buck's because you needed to see your bestfriend.

You and Dallas had been best friends ever since he moved to Tulsa from New York. Surprisingly, you could calm each other down when one of you was in a dangerous mood, and that's what you needed right now; to cool off.

Throwing the flimsy old screen door open, you hurried inside, said a quick hello to Buck, and started up the stairs. You knew Dally would probably be in his room sleeping off a hangover.

Turning the knob, you opened the door to see exactly what you expected. Slipping off your shoes, you crawled in under the covers next to Dallas. Groaning Dal turned around to face you.

"Glory Liv, can't a guy get some sleep around here?"

"No."

He sighs his eyes softening slightly, because he could see something was wrong. "What the fuck happened?"

You look at him not sure if you should tell him. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"I'm still awake ain't I? If I didn't wanna know I'd be out like a light."

You chuckled and began to explain what happen, preparing yourself to deal with an angry Dallas. "I went to bring Troy a cake I baked for him right? Well, I walk into to his room to find him in bed with another broad. The asshole cheated on me."

You watched the anger consume Dallas, as he got up putting his shoes on. "Where are you going?"

"To beat the shit out of him." Dallas snaps back. "Dal don't" you pleaded, the last thing Dallas needed was to be back in the cooler for assault.

"I'll be back in an hour yeah?" Before you could try to reason with him again he was out the door, and heading down the stairs.

It felt like he was gone for days instead of just an hour, and you were hoping that Troy wouldn't hurt him. Finally, after sitting there for a while Dal walked in the door, not a single bruise on him.

He slipped off his shoes just throwing them in the corner, and sat down next to you on the bed. "Alright so he won't be able to walk for a week."

You smiled a little knowing that Dallas would always protect you. To be honest you've had a crush on Dal for a while now, but he always had a girlfriend. So as a distraction you got yourself a boyfriend; that obviously worked out real well. *sarcasm*

You began to thank him, and explain how much it meant to you that he did that and blah, blah, blah. But he cut you off. "Sorry doll, but I need you to shut up. Troy treated you like shit, and you and I both know I wouldn't. I've like you for so long and I can't stand to see you go out with trash like that, when you could be my girl. What do ya say we give things a shot?"

"I thought you'd never ask."