Chapter 6: Training

NEXT CHAPTER!!! Hehehehe! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I would love your thoughts on it!! Thanks and enjoy <3 VOTE~COMMENT~and HAVE FUN <3

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"All students report to the front with their teams for the next assignment." The speaker goes off. I flinch at the loudness of the sound.

Erin grumbles something under his breath and flips around on his heel. "This way Scar, I guess you won't see the room under later."

I groan loudly and turn on my own heel, following Erin through the large castle.

We turn left and right and left and right until finally reaching the large double dark wood doors that lead to the outside. They opened automatically and a whoosh of cold air hits my face.

Vincent and Chancellor were already there, fighting whether brains or brawn is better. Erin and I quickly walk up to them and a second later, Isaac appears next to me. I take a step back in surprise and he sends me a death glare. The hologram turns on in the middle of the large grassy front law so all the teams could see. Isaac turns to look at the hologram director and I stick my tongue out at the back of his head.

The director starts, "Alright. As we all know, the Six Kingdoms are going to war. Death already has planned many many deaths in all the kingdoms. Thus, your next assignment: Each group will go to another kingdom to play as their 'trackers'. The kings of these kingdoms have already been notified. You are to train yourselves and the militaries to their best potential. Death wants as many kills as possible to see which trackers have the best 'silently stalking' traits. As we know, the Blood team has successfully passed the first challenge, so the possession for Death's assassin is now a race. It is no longer a training. Point will be given based on the skill of the men you will rule, deaths in the kingdom, deaths giving by your men, and deaths in your men."

Men in the other teams start yelling up at the director, "Not fair!"

"The amount of people is different!"

The hologram director shushes them with one look before continuing, "The points are given by ratio. If your assigned kingdom has 5 men per 1 man in another kingdom, then you will get 1/5 of the points. So calm down. Now for the kingdoms.... Blood team, since you have won the first challenge, you are getting the most difficult and biggest army, the Kingdom of Glysa."

Shivers run down my back as cold enters my veins. That was my kingdom. And that was my cruel master.

**

I take a deep breath feeling the confidence waves Huntress was sending me. There it was. The dark depressing kingdom I have called home for all my years of life. The kingdom itself was well fortified. The dark intimidating castle was embedded into the mountain side. The village was built on the hill leading to the castle. Small little wooden huts dotted the area all the way up to the mountain. Since this kingdom was located in the mountains where storms were often present, it was a kingdom of blacksmiths. It was our trade.

Isaac turns to face us. His purple and gold eyes scanning us before landing on me. His lips curl just slightly upwards, "Alright. When we step into the kingdom, we will automatically change into the clothing that best suite us and our noble class. Erin you will most likely have the healers outfit so I have sent to you live with the local witch. She owns an inn and has offered us stay. Chancellor, you will be living with the personal guards of the king. You need to get high in their ranks so you can begin training the military as the general."

Chancellor nods.

"Vincent, I have managed to get you a spot on the advisory board of the king. You need to give him strategical moves that will give us the most points. And... the girl...." He shivers uncomfortably and looks at Erin. "She will act like a docile peasant woman trying to get with some of the nobles to see their plans."