Chapter 20: Kidnapped

Its back to normal update scheduled! 

Enjoy!

and please::::: LIKE~COMMENT~AND VOTE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!" barks a voice. Huntress instantly goes into, Trap! Trap! Trap!

My eyes snap open, my tracker training kicking in. My emotionless state returns. I was tied to a chair by a rope around my waist with my hands bound in front of me. A lanky, unhealthily pale, thin man was pacing back and forth in my vision. Everything about him was sickly; his crooked nose, his unnaturally thin lips, his thin black hair, his young boney arms, everything!

He grins at me, his dark eyes glittering, "Hello Assassin to Death."

I don't answer, looking around my surroundings. My lips were pressed into a thin line, showing no emotion.

It was a dark room with a single swinging white weak light. It creaked and groaned as it rocked back... and forth... and back... and forth. Water dripped in the corners and two thicker men sat in chairs in two opposite corners, frowns on their features. The body guards.

"So little Dark Tracker. Let's see who you really are." The thin pale man smirks. He flicks off my hood and gasps.

"Boo!" I hiss and slam my tied hands into his gut.

The two guards jerk up. The man in front of me screams in pain, tumbling to the floor. The guards move towards me, their fists curling.

"WHAM!" I get punched out.

Blackout.

"HEY GIRLY! WAKE UP!" An annoying high pitched voice shrills. My eyes flutter open. The man was in front of me again, clutching his stomach. My hands were now bond to the chair, but behind me.

I look up at him, dark shadows covering my features. I was silent. I was stiff. Huntress smartly let me be emotionless... be painless. Surprisingly, my head wasn't pounding.

"Alright. Answer these few questions and we might let you live!" The disgusting thin man cackles. The guards chuckle forcefully. The icky man then goes stern, "First question: Who is Death?"

I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" The man shrieks like a child.

I give a cold laugh, "I don't know who Death is. I haven't met him yet!" Why am I protecting Isaac?

The man stomps his foot, "YOU are his ASSASSIN! How can you not know who he is?!"

"Come closer and I'll tell you. It's a secret." I whisper, fluttering my eyelashes. The man leans forward. I slam my head into his. Stars float in my vision.

"F*CK!" The man screams and staggers back. The guards were once again on their feet. My head gets punched back.

Blackout.

Water splashes into me. I gasp awake. My shoulders were now tied to the chair. I wince in pain.

Oh... now I feel the dull headache.

The thin sleazy man had an ice pack on his nose. I can't help but nicker. He glares at me.

"How come you don't know who Death is?! That must be a lie!" He hollers. I wince as his voice echoes in the tiny stone room.

I roll my shoulders forward, trying to get blood into them. "Whatever I had to do for the prophecy happened. Death hasn't come to me yet."

"What about your tattoo?! What of the strange color?!"