Chapter 11: Princess' Scolding

It was a fiasco once I woke up. Luckily, Isaac was already gone so I did not have to question what happened last night. Huntress had also returned to her little area in my brain so she was content. Well except for all the scolding that I received for falling into a 'trap'.

I awoke as early as usual; two hours before the sun reached the surface. However Ry was ready for me.

As soon as I jolted out of bed, three females exploded into the room. To say I was terrified was an understatement. I can take killing, I can take the mystery of what Tracker I am. I can take the whole political game in the kingdom. But perky females excited to dress the 'Princess' was a terrifying sight.

Lyla, luckily, was one of the three ladies that were tasked to dress me. I didn't want to go crazy with all my 'dress up' but the servants were insisted. Lyla was the leader of the group and she would take no fussiness. So, I complied.

I was stuffed into a bath, scrubbed until I believed I had no skin, dried so roughly that I thought I would have rashes, and stuffed so tightly into a corset I don't know how I breathed. The ladies' enthusiasm did eventually pass onto me. We were all laughing by the time it came to dress me. All of the ladies were mystified by my dark grey tattoo across my shoulder and face. They kept touching it and I was happily laughing at their wonder with them.

I haven't felt this relax in such a long time. Probably the only reason was because I was with my people and Ry was right outside the door to make sure no one entered. Good luck messing with her boys!

The girls were happily gossiping as Lyla and her co-worker worked on my dress while the other girl, a sweet fourteen year old, worked on my makeup.

The dress was beautiful. First of all, the corset was a snow white. It had gorgeous twinkling white gems all over it in the design of swirls. Connected to the corset around my hip area was the larger layered skirt. The skirt reached my feet and had layers and layers of skirts. The skirt itself was an impossible pitch black with large red and white roses sowed on the skirt.

The dress did not have sleeves which helped boldly show my very large and unique tracker tattoo. I had a rich looking bracelet on which was actually very cheap. The bracelet was a razor. Twist the bracelet and the sharp blade popped out. Thus, the bracelet was a large circular knife.

Strapped to my leg was my long dagger. Tucked into my corset was my smaller hand dagger. My hair was styled up into a curly bun with loose strands of hair cascading down in curls. My shoes were just my normal comfortable shoes, just in case I needed to fight or run.

My makeup was just as bold as last time: large dark eyes with deep purple and silver eyeshadow. My lips were a deep ruby red and my face made pale just like most 'princesses'.

The girls stepped back to examine their work. Lyla got teary eyed and the fourteen year old started squealing.

A knock sounded at my door, "Red! You must hurry! Your 'fiancé' is getting impatient and I would rather not kill him!" Ry says.

The girls laugh while I smile and reply, "Coming Ry! And tell him I'm right on time!"

I walk over to the door, the three ladies trailing behind me and swing it open. Into my sight was Ry's back and a magical force field that my teammates were trying to break down. Ry had a huge smirk on her wrinkly face as she watched Chancellor barge at the protection spell, Vincent try to find its weak point, Erin trying to use his own magic to break it, and Isaac glaring pissed at it. If it was a person, that glare would work, but it didn't melt the spell.

I put a gentle hand on Ry's shoulder and the spell goes down. Unfortunaly, at that moment of time, my team mates decided to all barge at the spell together. The force field went down and then three hulking dark trackers ran at full force towards Ry, the three ladies, and I.